Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
char

Character sheet
Character: Seth
Affiliation:
HP:
Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Barredleft500/500Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Empty
PostSubject: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 am

A snarl crossed Seth's face as he pushed the sandstorm's curtain of dust away from him with a brush of his claw. Now, this was more like it. Heat and sand, his favorite. It was only natural, since this was the place of his birth...

The land dragon kicked a rock off the edge of the cliff he stood on in slight contempt, hoping maybe it'd cause a landslide below and crush some villages, or even just land on something's leg so he could watch it twist in pain.

Two minutes. Seth saw no interesting changes and pouted in dejection.

"Stupid humans," he muttered under his breath, looking sour as he gazed into the distance at the blur of Alondia in the distance. "Taking our land and erasing our history as they build on it." his tail curled in distaste behind him, and he shook out a half-transformation, mainly for a stretch, before shifting back to his humanoid state. "I hate the lot of them."

The draconian slid along the edge of the mountain down to the ground below, landing with a rather resonant thump when his tail hit the ground. "They're disgusting, wasteful, and idiotic," he continued to himself, slashing off the arm of a cactus and pulling off the fruit for later.

He took a vicious bite out of the flesh of the desert plant, feral grin curling his lip as he made his way toward the city.

"I better give 'em a piece of my mind today, then."

Last edited by char on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for REDUNDANCY OTL)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Barredleft247/500Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 am

Even Mai had more than a few reasons to be in Alondia.
One had been that well, she was looking for someone, obviously, when one needs to find someone its easier to look around for them than to just sit and wait.
"Or was it the other way around?"

Mai sighed as she sat next to a cactus on the desert ground, face covered by a tan poncho that she had earlier wrapped around her. "gah..i dont remember or care anymore..."
With that, she layed on the sandy floor and stared at the sky, silently doing absolutly nothing.
"ITS. SO. HOT." she complained just a minute later after the silence, forcing the cloth off of her face and tossing it aside "I liked the damn city better! its cold! COLD YOU HEAR?!" she stupidly shook her fist at the sun before putting it back down in defeat. "Gah..stupid people..."

This brought the second reason of her being here.
She was hired to look for and possibly kill something. or someone in that matter.
"Dragon..man...person...THING!" Mai muttered angrily as she hit the sand in vain, cursing under her breath the people that hired her once more, as she always did. "You people send me to my death! Your little tales better not have just been to kick me out of town...!"

(ooc:.....im totally posting something here.)
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:
Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Barredleft500/500Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:27 am

The only thing that wasn't particularly sharp about Seth was his eyesight-- his hearing was exceptional, perfect for hearing over the roar of sandstorms. He picked up on Mai's voice from far away, nose twitching in anticipation as he heard 'dragon human'.

Disgusting! They'd lumped him in with that filthy race. The correct term, he thought blazingly as he crossed his arms, was a draconian. You couldn't make such an irresponsible connection between humans and dragons. Vile.

He turned in the direction of the voice and headed toward it, angry sneer upon his face as he spit out a cactus needle.

The town he'd been in before hadn't liked him particularly much. It probably had something to do with him letting off a tiny little spark of breath that sent the liquor store aflame and destroying everything within a mile radius. Seth smiled at the memory. Ah, good times. But alas, here was a bounty hunter, out for his head.

How sweet, he thought languidly, they cared enough to get someone here to attempt to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Barredleft247/500Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 am

Mai suddenly had a cold shiver admist the heat and sand.
"Someone wants me dead..." her left hand clutched at her minethower as she removed it from its holster, her right hand grabbing the poncho from next to her.
A second later she realized how stupid that sounded considering the fact that everything that went near her wanted her dead.
"Okay...someone ELSE wants me dead." with that, Mai stood up and wrapped the poncho around her, clasping the clasp as she looked around.
For a second she couldnt see anything until someone, or something, in the distance caught her eye.
RUN MAI! RUN! RUN AWAY! Thoughs kept pounding in the bright sun as the figure got closer. RUN YOU IDIOT!
"Why hello there..." Mai started to walk forward herself to see the figure closer, it started to look like a man, or, close to it before she stopped once more and put her arm and hand to shield her eyes from the sun, catching a clearer view "Who might you be...?"

Taking a deep breath she shouted into the desert air.
"HEY! you going to try to kill me?!"
She knew the answer already, she just thought she might as well check before she ran off or something.
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 am

((MY EYES ARE BLEEDING TEARS OF EXHAUSTION AS GREASE MUSIC LEAKS OUT OF MY EAR ALONG WITH SOME SLIGHTLY IMPORTANT BRAIN FLUID SO I WILL SLEEP AFTER THIS POST. I'll reply in the morning if you post again. BAAIIIIII MAI))

Seth didn't want her dead, per se. Maybe not at that particular moment. Even if she was a human, he had a little more sense and courtesy than to just be killing them on sight. Seth's tail swished behind him ominously, and he lowered his head, bangs obscuring his face slightly as his creepy grin got just a little creepier.

"On the contrary, human, I think you were the one trying to kill me. What the hell do you want, eh? Just another dragon slayer? Or are you just another mercenary not knowing what you're up against? Because, honestly... try me."

The eye in his shoulder swerved wildly, whizzing about before the pupil dilated and contracted to a smaller size.

Seth's laugh at that moment could send chills down the devil's spine.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 am

(ooc:.......dont kill yourself with your bleedingness >_> stay alive so i can torture you tomarrow with food once more. bwahahahaha. niiight Char~! ill be sitting up munching on delicously cold fries as i type.)

"O-oh y-yes, id be t-the second o-option." Mai's voice started to shake as she laughed unintetionally, nervously, as every bone in her body had turned cold.
"The idiot's sent me out here, a young girl, can you belive that?" her teeth clentched as she tried to talk, taking a step backwards with each word, as she gave into her earlier instinct of running "This whole world seems to want me dead as much as they want you dead."

Maybe you should just stay...you run and your going to get torn to shreds, Mai. Her mind started to kick in a bit, not very helpful, or good, advice, but it was advice and a somewhat good thought none the less.

"See, im not really in a position to do anything than fight for my life, unless you give me the chance to run, very, very far." Mai tried to put together something close to a explaination as a small, but tired smile showed on her face.
"hahaha...at least when i die its going to be by a, might as well say it now, good looking- what are you? and dear, what is your name? i have to ask, since they called you "Lizard-Dragon-Boy-thing." back there."

(ooc:....Mai is so dead. fun. lol. Seth be a sexy draconian.)
(ooc: oh yeah, and i did totally just make that last name up.)
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:49 pm

"You don't deserve to know my name, human. All you need to know is that I'm a rogue draconian, yeah? Your filthy kind killed my family. I've nothing left to lose." The dragon's left claw clicked its talons together ominously, his own dragon feet clicking on the floor. There was no reason for him to hide, if she'd already learned what he was.

"I'm dangerous."

Seth's wild snarl matched the malice in his eyes. He took a step closer, flat tail scraping into the rough sand of the flat desert. "You've no clue what you're doing? Well, lemme tell you something, yeah? Before you die."

He spat on the ground in front of her. It sizzled, but from the desert heat, or the own burning heat of his mouth, you couldn't really tell. Seth looked back up.

"You will all pay for what you have done to my kind."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:34 am

"Me? Why me?!" Mai's hand that clutched her minethrower moved from the side as she shook the gun in the Draconian's face, she was angry, she wasnt even from this world, and just because she had been human she was going to die? the people had litterally forced her out here to her death, and now, because of their own little fear of Dragon's she was going to die? she couldnt stand the fact.
"Look here," Mai started, she was going to shout, and loudly, normally it wouldnt bother her, knowing she would probably die in this kind of situation, but because it was because of them that did it, well, just read.
"IM NOT EVEN FROM THIS WORLD. THEY FORCED ME OUT HERE. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR KIND DIED! IT'S THE IDIOTS THAT FORCED ME OUT HERE TO MY DEATH! AND NOW, BECAUSE I JUST HAPPEN TO BE HUMAN LIKE THEM, YOUR GOING TO KILL ME?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU SHOULD JUST GO AFTER THE GROUP OR PERSON THAT DID IT! ITS NOT MY PROBLEM."

With that, she took a deep breath, and sighed, grabbing her second handgun and clutching it in her right hand.
"Okay, now that thats established, you got something to say?" Mai pointed the second gun towards Seth as well "Or should we just end up seeing who really is the dangerous one?"

(ooc:......that was fun to type >_> *coughs* sorry it was so lame.)
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 pm

"You humans are always such whiners," Seth growled, claws clicking again in annoyance. "It's always about you, you, you, isn't it. Disrespectful of the land and the creatures that have been here longer than you have," he spat, acidic tone burning to the ears as he barked out a harsh laugh. "Why me, why is this happening to me, oh, I don't deserve it!" Seth mocked Mai's tone, scrunching up his nose in disgust.

"It's not about the people themselves that killed my ancestors and my parents. It's the fact that you keep doing it without a care in the world! Anything you're frigging scared of, you kill! And then you claim to be a curious species? HAH!" his eyes narrowed and he took a step back, left shoulder forward in a defensive position. Guns were never his best friend. "You are responsible for your kind's reputation. As well as I'm responsible for mine. And we dragons think that lesser beings with no respect should be eradicated." he sneered.

"You? The dangerous one? Don't make me laugh."

The eye on his shoulder swiveled to lock onto Mai before it closed shut. Seth's tail blades snapped apart, and the draconian charged, armor forward, fire streaming from his mouth in his sadistic glee.

Last edited by char on Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : orz typo)
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Kisuke stood in the desert watching the conflict between two people unfold, he then ran through his mind, "Should I intervene? Or not?" "Then again someone getting injured out here would not normally survive." "My powers aren't that useful out here." "Hmm..." He then intercepted Seth's attack and said, "Now, whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:30 am

Seth snarled, ripping viciously at the air in front of the man as a warning.

"This is not your fight, boy." he hissed, looking positively livid. "Now get out of the way, or you'll rather wish you've never been born."

Seth's talons scraped along the sand as he spread his stance for more balance, his shoulder eye all the while trained on Mai in the distance. His regular eyes were pointed in a death glare toward the man who dared to stand up to a draconian.

The dragon rose himself to his full humanoid height, towering slightly over Kisuke. His big toe claw dug into the sand as he rumbled with a growl, tail flattening in a threatening gesture.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Keon crouched catlike on the cactus that gave him a convenient perch from which to watch the spectacle that was unfolding.
"Gwen, do you think their souls taste good?" the corners of his mouth twisted into a savage, bloodthirsty grin as he jumped into the fray.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:38 am

"...what. the. Hell."
the anger hidden inside rose in Mai. Things ticked her off, sure, but only...only THIS GUY could do something to make her this angry, even though she had just met him, it wasnt any better that the one other guy she hated just happened to be near him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING DISRESPECTFUL?!"
Mai shouted as she clutched her guns in anger, sending off a full clip of handgun shots (12 if you really want to know) and 3 mines, all aimed at the eye on Seth's shoulder.
"DISPRECTFUL?! ME?! YOUR NOT THAT GREAT YOURSELF." Mai lowered her handgun, though she kept the minethower on the two in the distance, anger and hate filled glare still in her eyes. "Burn in this desert hell, you draconian bastard!"
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

The eye widened in shock, shutting itself a split second before Mai had clipped off her shots. Seth let out a surprised yelp as he was blasted away, no real wounds but severely shaken up from the rapid explosions. The booms echoed throughout the sudden stillness of the desert wind, ripping holes into the ground where Seth had been standing.

The draconian's nose flared as he slammed his claw into the ground, tearing up the solid dirt with his talons as he stopped himself from skidding too far.

His pupils thinned with rage as he snarled viciously. "You insolent piece of--" Seth trailed off into a strange hissing sound, most likely something highly offensive in dragon tongue before he sprung forward once again, the spikes on his tail quivering straight upward as he rushed towards her, other people around totally forgotten.

"I'll KILL you!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 pm

(ooc: this..will...be..my..GREATEST BATTLE TACTIC EVAR.)

Mai, having calmed down enough to realize what she had done, had only one thing in mind.
KUSO. KUSO. KUSO. KUSO. KUSO. MOMENTO MORI! MOMENTO MORI! (yes..Japanese and Latin .__.)
Translation, in short: DAMN. I AM SO GOING TO DIE.

So Mai, knowing fully well she would die if she stayed long, decided to do something incredibly stupid to perhaps...confuse the raging Draconian.
Or die in a increasingly stupid fashion. Whatever came first.
She took a deep breath, and started to run around in a circle, and after a moment, Mai screamed.
"GAH IM SORRY. IM SORRY. DONT KILL ME YOU IDIOTIC DRACONIAN."

(ooc: oh gawd, im a genius.)
Back to top Go down
char

Character sheet
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Seth halted inches away from slashing Mai in half, looking incredulous.

"What... what the hell are you doing?" He resumed a normal stance, disgusted look on his face. "God, you humans! You're the most pitiful race on the planet. I don't even feel like killing you now, you're just that stupid!"

The draconian snarled angrily as he slashed at the ground, the sand hissing and freezing into a peculiar position where it looked as if it was frozen mid-swipe.

"You're all disgusting," he muttered, pulling himself away in revulsion. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go terrorize a village, or something. Preferably, back to that town I was heading towards in the first place."
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Kisuke sighs and says, "I don't think I can let you do that." He throws off his cloak and runs in front of Seth blocking his path. "So, I guess if you want to reach that village you'll have to go through me." Kisuke smiles as he says his words expecting to be attacked.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

(ooc: GRAAAAAAAAAH.)

YES! I WAS CALLED A IDIOT AND MY LIFE WAS SPARED. MY STUPID PLAN WORKED. OKAY, NOW I DO KINDA WORRY ABOUT THE TOWN.

"I don't think I can let you do that."

NOOOOOOOOO. NOOO LET HIM GOOOO.

Mai stared at Kisuke, just stared as she slowly picked up her gun and shook it infront of his face.
"YOU IDIOT LET HIM JUST GO. I DIDN'T RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES FOR NO REASON."
She let out a sigh, reclasping her poncho and started to walk off.
"See you later Draconian boy, and uh...Kai-somthing." She threw up her hand in goodbye, she already disliked Kisuke, and staying around with the OTHER boy would just be more trouble, and probably make her angrier.

"we are all going to die~" She hummed out "be it by draconian or by zombies...though i kinda (really really) want to live...today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?   Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Alondia-
Jump to: