Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cosplay Summer Camp :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Cosplay Summer Camp :D Barredleft500/500Cosplay Summer Camp :D Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Cosplay Summer Camp :D Empty
PostSubject: Cosplay Summer Camp :D   Cosplay Summer Camp :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Hey guys! I know this is a few months in advance but I wanted to get the ball rolling on this so we are prepared and ready! I wanted to get us alltogether for a bit of fun in the sun, in COSPLAY!!! XD Now my friend (Rebekah) suggested this idea to me earlier and I think it is an AWESOME idea, so here it is:
Ever imagine what it would be like for your favorite ninja/shinigami/thief/mafia boss/pirate/villain/exorcist/etc. to attend summer camp? Well now you'll know! Why not show what it is truly like when ninjas, shinigamis, school girls, and the like collide in a survivalist camp! Imagine the villains singing songs around the campfires while the heroes battle it out against the ninjas, or when mischievous pirates crash the party! We want to put on a major scripted performance/event for people to get together, have fun in cosplay, take pictures, have some crack filled fun and just relax over the summer. Any and all characters are welcome! If you know anyone else who is interested let them know as well! This will require a LARGE cast so we hope that everyone who is interested will try out for this!

So Things that we'll need?
Well a set of script writers, a team of photography/videography crew/cosplayers, and don't forget the most important thing of all. YOU! So if anyone is interested please let me know! Oh, and by the way, you are allowed to cosplay MORE than one character. Or if you have a lot of extra wigs and are comfortable with sharing offer them to other people!

This is going to be a fun event that I'm planning on filming within a weekend at a park or something. Let me know when you are available during the summer and I will try my best to work with your schedule!

Cosplays that I have, can do or planning to do for this:
Naruto, L, Tsuna (Orange Jumpsuit, Spanner napped, school uniform, x-breaker, mafioso), Hisoka, Death the Kid, Simon, Lavi, Sora, Squalo(?), Oz, Rukia (?), Sai, Mukuro, Ritsuka, Hibari, Lambo, Zexion, Zuko (?), Ciel, Daisuke (?), Goku/Sanzo(?), Zero, Miharu and maybe some more....Mind you, they will mostly all be wigs and regular clothes because I don't think all those characters would go out in their full costumes.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/

Cosplay Summer Camp :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: OOC Talk :: Just Be Yourself-
Jump to: