Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suhayl

Character sheet
Character: Suhayl
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Barredleft500/500I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Empty
PostSubject: I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;   I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:52 am

Not much to say. Uhm...I love RPing and have recently been heavily influenced/captivated/interested in Arabian stylistics. Movies, games, and the like. Suhayl actually came into existence because of it. But if you've been looking out on the market, that kind of thing has become rather popular on the anime scene. Especially with games.

Anywhos. That's me. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Barredleft247/500I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;   I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:57 am

Welcome. *smiles*

Feel free to come into any topic when your character is approved.
As logic and order have probably been tossed out the window by now...(which is kinda nice. lol.)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Barredleft500/500I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;   I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:17 am

we actually did that a while ago...
well anyway, welcome, and if we say something wierd, ignore it. we do that kind of thing every now and then... or a lot... i'd go with a lot...
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;   I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd rather just jump onto the RP wagon at this point. ^^;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Basic Info :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: