Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Spectre - Seran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Shadow Spectre - Seran Barredleft357/500Shadow Spectre - Seran Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

Shadow Spectre - Seran Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Spectre - Seran   Shadow Spectre - Seran Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:54 am

Shadow Spectre
Name: Seran

Approximate Age of Extracted Character: 21

From Who this Spectre is Extracted From: Theo

How this Spectre affects your character: Seran died right in Theo's arms. Whenever people mention him, Theo goes silent for a long while, even though people try to talk to him until he finally says, "Yeah..." and walks off, thinking solemnly to himself. He's always filled up with sadness and regret at the thought and memory of Seran, feeling like he could have prevented Seran's death in some way.

Does he/she hurt your character mentally only or both physically or mentally?: Both

Appearance: Sorry its going to be kinda big
Shadow Spectre - Seran ShadowSeran-2
The eyes glow red with malice. The aura around him flow and melt into the air and goes into a furious flurry while he fights and runs. He usually has a smile that seems to mock you.
Fighting Style: He is swift and graceful, dodging every attack with the slightest of ease. He jabs with his rapier at a speed so fast that you can hardly see it. Along with being so fast, he dashes around his opponent, back and forth in unpredictable zigzag patterns that will confuse and daze. He charges lightning magic in his rapier and sends thousands of volts of electricity through his opponent. He can float in the air with his wind magic.

Abilities or Magic: Like stated before, Seran is wind and lightning attributed. He can fly, and absorb any form of electricity, store it, and send it back at his enemy.

Weakness: Even though he's fast, he's not as strong as those who have heavier builds (although he can still give a good amount of damage). Terra (Earth - non plants) type magic are quite potent to use against him.

Original Character Information
Background Information: (IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT SERAN, THEN YOU SHOULD JUST SKIP THIS WHOLE SECTION BECAUSE THE BACKGROUND IS QUITE LONG X____x)
Seran was born from a love affair from the steward of Arendal and a royal of the elves of Lorane. He was loved by both parents, but both his stepbrothers who were pure bloods detested him. When he was born, his mother was unable to keep him a secret from the elves, so he was sent to his father and stepbrother, Damien, to live in Arendal, keeping his half-elf blood unknown. He was loved by his father much more dearly than his stepbrother, creating much jealousy, but eventually when his father died when Seran turned seven, and Damien claimed the throne, hoping he could stir the same sort of jealousy in Seran's heart. To his discontent, this hardly phased Seran at all.
Although at the time when Theo and Joshua came, a siege was sent upon Arendal and Damien died, giving the throne to Seran, but at the time Theo and Joshua set off on their journey, he joined them in hopes of fulfilling his lineage's oath to the true king.
---------------------------------------------
The attempt of infiltrating Kyran castle was going perfectly, except for the fact soldiers had come to meet them at the secret entrance Theo's party had found. They had gone on for at least half and hour fending off soldiers as they made their way through massive hallways toward the throne room, and finally after finding the large barricading doors that lead to Deonma, they discovered that they were trapped in from all sides by a large army. As they were fighting off all of the attackers, there was someone in the shadows that waited for an opportune moment to cause massive grief.

Theo turned around ready to strike down another enemy, only to see the image of Seran being stabbed through from behind by a huge stalagmite coming up from the ground. The stalagmite retracted, with Theo rushing over to Seran's falling body. When Theo reached finally reached him after those few seconds, he saw that it was already to late to save him, blood puddling up on the floor. In a fit of rage and frustration, his mana exploded with such a force he knocked the remaining soldiers down, only to get up and be thrown against stone walls, almost bursting through them, in Theo's raving rampage.
Only when there was no longer a single enemy body left in the room (which didn't take very long) that Theo, Joshua and Maira bolted over to Seran, still holding onto the life he had left. Theo held him in his arms, sobbing over the fact that he couldn't save his best friend even if he tried. Even Joshua insisted on trying to heal him, but Seran told him that it was okay, and shared with all three he was happy to die without the weight of finding the heir anymore. His son would be able to live a happy life without worry. "I'm so grateful to have met friends like you," he glanced at the three of them one at the time. "Joshua. Maira." Finally he gazed at Theo. "Especially you Theo."
"B-but -sniff- why me?"
"-laughs faintly- Because you relieved me of my duty. My ancestors can rest in peace, and so can I..."
A ray of light came down upon them; Seran's deliverers had come. With his glazed eyes, Seran looked up toward the light. "Father..." He blinked once. "Mother..." He raised his hand, reaching toward the sky. "Theo... show them... that the blood of the royal lineage still lives..."
Theo looked up and raised his hand toward the light, even though he was reluctant of the fact that Seran would soon be gone forever. The ray started to fade and close on Seran's face, his eyes closing slowly along with them.
The ray of light had departed; Seran's hand fell limply beside him. Unable to hold his sorrow in, Theo sobbed uncontrollably, holding Seran close to him. Maira rushed into Joshua's arms, weeping as well. Even Joshua, who had the most control over his emotions, could not help but shed tears.
Theo put Seran's body gently on the floor and stood up, turning around and facing the opposite way that they were supposed to be heading.
Joshua looked up at him, surprised. "Where are you going?"
"The person that did that to Seran... he ran off during the fight."
"...You're not going to go after him, are you?"
Theo took a step forward and glanced back at Joshua and Maira. "I'm going to find him..."
He turned back around again. "...and kill him."

(THE END Very Happy I hope you liked it. Sorry it was kinda long. OH YEA PS: SERAN IS MARRIED. I dont think there was a good part on where to put that.)

Relation with your character: Seran is one of Theo's first friends, if not his first (if you concider Joshua being a friend rather than a brother). They were the best of friends, the princesses at the castle would often get jealous of how close Theo and Seran were. During their spare time, they'd usually hang out together, doing random things I suppose.

Original Appearance: Seran has brown hair. He often wears royal clothing, a blue shirt with gold trim along with beige pants and a red cape. He has a small piece of hard leather on his right shoulder, which is attached to a red-gold lined broach on his cape. He carries a silver rapier which he can use effectively with both hands. He has deep (dreamy XD) blue eyes. And his boots... are brown O_o.

Personality: Many girls find him quite charming, although Seran doesn't mean to attract anybody on purpose. He just has that vibe. He is gracious, polite, and respectful of almost everyone. He usually has a smile on his face, and he's hard to bring down or make angry. He takes his job quite seriously... most of the time, but he often likes to slack off and relax. He loves his wife and son dearly. His favorite flowers are red roses.

Original Abilities or Magic: None were changed from above

(WOW that took me a long time... why I have no idea D: )
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/

Shadow Spectre - Seran
Page 1 of 1