Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The June Bride

Go down 
+4
Arch-D
Syrasen
SupaTuna's Larien
SupaTuna's Arrai
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
The June Bride Barredleft500/500The June Bride Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

It's the evnt you have ALL been waiting for! Arrai and Joshua's wedding!! SH!!! Don't tell him! He still doesn't know yet! XD This is an invite to EVERYONE ON THE FORUM. Arrai has kidnapped you all and everyone is waking up, still a bit groggy, in the church where the wedding will take place. You all don't know how you got there but you have an invite either taped to your forhead or pinned to your clothes. Everyone is dressed up nice and fancy and is here to celebrate. Go crazy! There can be fighting, bad guys, good guys, gender or age swaps, and you can choose to be a bride's maid or one of the gentlemen on Arai's side, or you can even just be an innocent bystander wondering what the hell you are doing there. Tiime to get RPING!!! XD

YOU ARE ALL CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE EVENT OF THE CENTURY!!
CELEBRATE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!!
YOU ARE INVITED AS HONORED GUESTS TO VIEW THIS JOYOUS OCCASION!

Who: Introducing the Lovely Bride Joshua and the dashing groom Arrai. Best man Larien, Bride's Maid Mai.
Guests: EVERYONE ON THE FORUM!!!!
When: Right Now! :3
Where: The most romantic place on earth. You know. The place I kidnapped you all to last night and you woke up here! In the church!! XD Hope you all aren't still groggy! :3

The June Bride 6822_111

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Arrai whistled a happy tune on lis lips. Today was finally the day. He readjusted his tie as he looked at himself in the mirror. 'Damn, I look hot. Like I always do~!' Arrai made googly eyes at himself as in the reflection behind him a figure slumped on the floor stirred. He heard a grumble as his one eye shifted to look at the groggy and confused face of his all too familiar companion.

Arrai turned with a bright smile on his lips as he knealed down to his blue haired friend. "Wakey, wakey sleepy head!" Larien just barely opened his eyes with a demonic stare. Arrai could tell what he was thinking. 'Ha, ha! Lala is soooo cute when he wakes up in a bad mood!' Arrai thought to himself. However before Larien could tell him off he grabbed ahold of his wrist and pulled him to his feet. "Now Lala, you have a LOT of important things to do for me today! As best man you'll need to check on the guests, and make sure my bride is getting ready on time!"

"Guest...what guests? What do you mean best man...." Larien mummbled, his brow furrowed in concentration as he wracked his brain on how he had gotten here. He stumbled a few times as Arrai dragged him to the door.

"Details, details, Lala. Just go check on my blushing bride for me, will you?" Arrai opened the door and Larien had seemed to fnally wake up.

"Wait, Arrai, where are we? What do you mean blushing Bride?" But before he could question further Arrai had side stepped Larien out into the hall.

The door down he hall and to the left. Thanks a bunch, Lala!" And Arrai shut the door. With the now shut door he sighed to himself. Yes. Today was finally the day. And everything had to go perfectly. Well only as perfect as a crazed sociopath can imagine it to be.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Larien's head was pounding. He squinted his eyes against the light the poured into them as he slowly opened them. He grumbled a bit out the discomfort the light caused to his throbbing head. In the distance he could hear someone quietly whistling to themselves. 'Must be Arrai.' He told himself. Arrai did that quiet often. But this was much different. He didn't feel like he was outside on the log where he had fallen asleep, in fact he felt very much like he was in a room. He sat up slowly his head spinning as he did so. He felt someone's presence move closer to him as a blurred figure appeared before him.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy head!" Larien just barely opened his eyes with a demonic stare. That tune in his voice was almost sickeningly horrific. It pounded around in his head as the pitch grated his ears. Arrai was UP TO NO GOOD. However before Larien could tell him off he grabbed ahold of his wrist and pulled him to his feet. Thrown off balance Larien only had time to sway a bit as his head staggered from the sudden change. He tried to listen as Arrai began to spout nonsense in his ear. "Now Lala, you have a LOT of important things to do for me today! As best man you'll need to check on the guests, and make sure my bride is getting ready on time!" Larien slowly tried to process what it was Arrai was spouting. This all didn't make sense. 'Sure best man, whatever...wait a second....'

"Guest...what guests? What do you mean best man...." Larien mumbled, his brow furrowed in concentration as he wracked his brain on how he had gotten here. He vaguely remembered drinking with Arrai by the fire side. And then suddenly he had felt extremely tired. The last thing he remembered was Arrai's smug smile as he had fallen off of the log he was sitting on.

"Details, details, Lala. Just go check on my blushing bride for me, will you?" Arrai opened the door and Larien had seemed to finally wake up. Wait a second. 'ARRAI.' was all Larien could think before he was began to ask questions.

"Wait, Arrai, where are we? What do you mean blushing Bride?" But before he could question further Arrai had side stepped Larien out into the hall.

The door down he hall and to the left. Thanks a bunch, Lala!" And the door was shut in his face. Larien stood there, still groggy his head hurting like hell, and a new curiosity for whatever was going on.

"Dammit, Arrai." He cursed aloud knowing that it was useless to ask questions. He turned his head down the hall and stared at the far door on the left. Well, with Arrai's logic, there wasn't really much to do besides just go with the flow. So, Larien made a slow venture down the hall to the door. He paused in front of it. Waiting. Calculating. 'God, I hope he didn't kidnap some girl or something. Please don't tell me there's something really bad I don't want to know about in this room.' Larien placed his hand on the door knob. Took a deep breathe and slowly turned the knob.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 am

The sound of chirping birds came through the window, along with a cool breeze that whisked past the curtains.

"Hnn... "
Joshua reached his hands out to grab his blanket and cover his head from the morning light that blinded his eyes... except there was none. Annoyed, he cracked his eyes open, looking up at the ceiling.

"Gah..." Sitting up, he put a hand to his head. "Why does my head hurt so much." He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Hey wait a minute... this isnt my room."
Shivering, he put his arms around himself... only to realize he wasnt wearing his sweater anymore. He looked at his hands and saw he was wearing long white silk gloves. His confusion was greatly increased by the fact his clothes were replaced... by a flowing dress.
"What the..."
Standing up, he looked down at the white gown he was adorned in. The urge to scream rose up from his stomach, but partly because of the fact he was still quite sleepy and didnt want to attract attention, he restrained himself. He shook his head, folded his arms, and thought to himself.
Hm... so what was the last thing I did? I was going to the store to get some groceries... and then someone came up behind me and... It went blank after that...

"Who could have..."
There was no doubt in his mind.
"Arrai..."
Holding his head, he seethed angrily to himself. "When I get my hands on him I'll-"

Voices outside interrupted him from finishing his thought. The door handle jiggled. Joshua looked around, looking for a place to hide, but unfortunately, the room was quite bare, except for the chair in the middle of the room and the dresser in the corner. So, he took the chair, ready to attack who may come into the room.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:38 am

Larien opened the door, unsure of what he would find. But what he did find was not what he was expecting. He stood there staring at first but as he saw the chair come swinging for his face he took a quick step back the wood making a harsh sound as it hit the ground. Larien expressed a face of shock. But it wasn't at the sudden attack. He was stearing at a 5 foot something tall, male bride. Complete with ruffles and flowers. Now Larien wasn't too up to date on what was acceptable. Perhaps things had changed since he last checked, so the dress thing wasn't bizarre. It was WHO was wering the dress that threw him off."Uh...ummm....you're Joshua right?" Larien pointed at the very upset face.

"Just go check on my blushing bride for me, will you?"

He must of had the wrong room. "Umm...is this some kind of hobby or something? I mean I know Arrai jokes about this stuff all the time, but, uh...I never thought...you..." Seeing the look on Joshua's face he could quickly see that this was no joking matter to the other man.

Larien wasn't sure what one would do in this situation. Laugh, cry, scoff, congratulate, or run for the door. "Um....congratulations?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
The June Bride Barredleft247/500The June Bride Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:58 am

A sudden crash sounded through the air.

In at the end of the hallway, Mai woke with a start.
"....."
She quickly sat up and turned left, and right.
All she could see was a piece of paper infront of her, seemingly attached to her head.

Quietly sitting, she turned to read it.
"Wedding...Arrai...ofcorse....Joshua..." She paused for a second to laugh. "alright...Best man...best woman-"
Dropping the card, Mai looked at what she was wearing, A startling pink bridesmade dress, PINK. peony pink.
She stood up and started to take a few steps forward, to the nearest door, only to find herself grabbing onto the door handle (opening it) before she fell. "...Im wearing...dress shoes. OFCORSE."

(OOC:....Why do I love you so much for this? XD and yes, a pink dress, and pink shoes too.)
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 am

The sunlight shining through the church window woke up young Hana.

"Where am I?" Hana exclaimed as she rubbed her light-blue eyes.
She looked around the empty church to see if anybody else was there.
Her eyes sparkled and shined when she looked down and noticed that she was wearing a bright white floral dress and clear white shoes to match. She also had a delicate white ribbon in her hair.

"This dress looks sooo pretty on me and this basket of flowers have a sweet scent!!!"
A piece of paper was sitting on top of the flowers. Hana silently read the note.
"Arrai and Joshua's wedding..." A little confused, she kept on reading. "flower girl...ring bearer-"

After reading the note, Hana squealed with excitement. Her shrieking outburst woke her twin brother up. "Why did you do that for?" Strider asked as he woke up. "There's going to be a wedding!...didn't you read the invitation?"

Strider's crimson eyes moved in a circular motion. He then looked back and found two shiny wedding rings and a wedding invitation on the pillow he slept on. He read what was written on the wedding invitation. He dropped the invitation in shock when he noticed that he was wearing a smooth black tuxedo with jet black dress shoes to match. He also was wearing a white rose corsage.

"Do I really have to wear this?!" Strider groaned. "Of course silly...you're at a wedding." Hana said as she closed her eyes and smiled. "What are the rings for?"
"They're for the bride and groom."
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 am

Like instinct, Joshua brought down the chair with all his might without first looking at who came in to the room. The chair smashed into pieces, barely missing the victim. He breathed heavily from the adrenaline rushing through him, looking up to see a familiar face.

"Uh...ummm....you're Joshua right?"

Larien gazed with a somewhat shocked look on his face. "Umm...is this some kind of hobby or something? I mean I know Arrai jokes about this stuff all the time, but, uh...I never thought...you..."

There was a small pause as they stared at each other.

"Um....congratulations?"

Joshua shook his head, realizing the situation. "N-no! Its not like that!" he stuttered. "I thought you might be Arrai or someone else who would force me to go out there and embarrass myself." He straightened himself up, putting his hand to his forehead. "I'm sorry, I hope I didnt hurt you... It's just that... I don't remember anything about this. I was going to go get groceries..." He stopped for a moment. "Congratulations? What? What's going on?" Confused, he rubbed his temples. "Please don't tell me I'm going to be..." he trailed off.

"This can't be happening. This CANNOT be happening."

With his frightened heart pumping fast, he staggered over to Larien and grabbed the coat of his suit. "Don't tell me I'M the bride!" he cried in despair.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 am

Michi woke up with a splitting headache. Wait a minute... I thought I fell asleep in my room...? She had no idea where she was, but that slipped her mind because she was... in a dress. And just to make it worse... it was a purple, lacey, frilly dress.

"WHY THE HECK AM I IN A DRESS?!?" At least she was still wearing gym shoes... or not... she thought as she looked down and noticed some nice black flats. at least those are nice... "I NEED JEANS!" she yelled, ransacking the hallway she was in looking for a pair of jeans, opening doors and slamming them shut when she didn't find what she was looking for. During her hunt, it seemed to register in the back of her mind that she was in a church. In the fifth room she looked in, she vaguely noticed a few people and a... DRESSER. She ran in, ignoring the people, and opened the wardrobe. No... Jeans. "Dammit" she whispered as she turned to the other people in the room, "oh, hello! Sorry i didn't see you there. Have you seen a pair of jeans anywhere? i hate dresses... no offense." She moves her hands across the frills and lace of the dress, snagging a piece of paper in the process. Grabbing it, she reads it, "Oh... so it's wedding. i still don't want to wear a dress."
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:54 am

Miyako woke up, still a bit groggy. She was sitting outside somewhere, in what looked like a courtyard to a church or something. She looked down and noticed a note pinned to her dress, she carefully unpinned it and read it, "You are cordially... Joshua and Arrai's wedding...PS sorry for kidnapping you"
"Ummm... right." She now looked at the dress itself, it was a beautiful light green color. She stood up and immediately fell. high heels, of course She carefully stood up and slowly wobbled to the hearest door.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:27 am

Setsuna wakes up to find his brother grinning at him saying, " Some party last night huh?"

He puts his hand on his forehead closes his eyes for a few seconds opens them and blinks a few times. He then stands up and says, "I'm going for a walk."

He scans his surroundings noticing he is a a chapel decorated much like the one he was in over 50 years ago. As he walks towards the door he notices someone stumbling and walks in front of the person. He then holds out a hand and says, "Need a hand? First time wearing heels?"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 am

(this isn't too hard to read is it?)

"uh, um sure," Miyako says, taking the guys hand. "And no, it isn't, just never really like them, or had them that much either." It was true, the last time she had been in heels, was a wedding. It was for her moms friend, she had maybe been 10? 11? Miyako couldn't remember. It had been a long time anyway. She had been tempted to take of her shoes, but had no idea where she was, and what had been on the ground before her foot, so she had decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Slowly shutting the door to the room next to her (which apperantly contained two sleeping people that she refused to wake up at the moment)
Mai began her Heel wearing, agonizing quest down the hall.

The church, was increasingly pleasant as Mai made her way to the split in the hall. Bells tolled, and sunshine seemed to light up the corridor, reflecting off a stainglass window.
She took a second to take a deep breath.
Which didnt last.

"I NEED JEANS." Doors started to crash and Mai could only think about her favorite blue haired friend. "...Cupcake's here too."
Taking off her horridly pink shoes and holding them in her hand, Mai flew over to the last door that had been opened, only to see Her best friend (ransacking a dresser) wearing a purple dress.

"......"
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:19 pm

"I see, It's been a long time since I've been in a chapel too, it brings back a lot of memories."

"So, what do you think of this wedding? The card I got wasn't very inviting..." "By the way I'm Setsuna"
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:24 am

"oh hi Mai. Have you seen a pair of jeans anywhere? I really don't want to be in a dress." She said waving to her friend. Noticing that she was also in a dress, said "Why are you wearing pink? Are you going to the wedding thing, too?" She asked her friend.

"Ummm... it's interesting. I'm Miyako. Nice to meet you." She said as she straightened up, then bending down to carry the heels in her hand. They weren't very comfortable. "When was the last time you were in a church?" She couldn't remember the last time she'd been to one, but she knew that she had been to one... at least once. Her moms friend had gotten married in practically the middle of nowhere, so no church there. She stepped up into the church itself, trying not to think about what had been on the floor before her feet.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 am

"Am I going to the wedding? HAVE YOU READ THE CARD?" she looked around for said card "okay, well, i dropped mine in the hall, but anyway. Im apperantly the "Bride's Maid." great, huh?"

Mai continued to stare at her own self "You know, I wonder who dressed us all...I mean, not just me, but you..and the guys..."
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:22 am

Setsuna merely replied, "The last time I was in a church was over 40 years ago." As he stopped talking he pulled out the locket hung around his neck which opened to a picture of his late wife.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Raven was confused and angry, a combination he did not particularly enjoy. He had awaken to find himself, not in the bed he had fallen asleep in, but in a church or temple of some kind. There were flowers of many colors and shapes. Bells chanted in unison and he was sure he could hear someone frantically screaming "jeans" somewhere in the building.
But this was not the reason Raven was angry, oh no, it was the dress shirt he was currently bound in. HOW HE DISPISED DRESS SHIRTS!! The accursed cloth monstrocities constricted his wrists and throat and thoose buttons....(GODS ABOVE THOSE BUTTONS!!) Raven was, essentially, not a happy camper.
Raven had found a paper slip pinned to his forehead. He stared at the slip and the words scrawled across it. His anger grew, why must they mock his inability to read? So Raven sat, imprisoned in the shirt, and waited for someone, ANYONE, to explain to him what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:36 am

"Not particularly carefully..." Michiyo admitted. "I really... don't want to think about that... they may find themselves dead tomorrow... I don't like dresses."

"Wait? Bride's Maid? What the heck is going on here?" She asked.

"Ah," Miyako really didn't know what to say. She hated situations like this. "She's pretty," she commented, fidgeting a little - the marble floor was a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:17 am

"Apperantly, im well enough a aquantaince of the "bride" Male bride, might i add, to be the best Woman."
Pausing for a second she thought "I mean...Why isnt Theo the Bridesmaid? He...is best suited in the relationship department..."
"Then again..this isnt your normal wedding."

For somereason, the gears in her head started to tick.
"I...I SHALL MAKE SURE THIS WEDDING HAPPENS. BADLY OR NOT!" Pointing to the door she shouted. "In other words...let's go find everyone."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 am

"uhhhhhh... ummmm... right. But if we see a pair of jeans, I want them." Michiyo said, following her friend towards the door.

(AAAAARRRRRRRRGH! MY POSTS ARE SO SHORT! I'M SORRY!)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:20 am

Setsuna replied with a light smile, "Yes, she was." He then opened the ;large double doors of the church to a vast lush field drenched in sunlight. Setsuna inhaled deeply as a sweet spring breeze wafted into the church.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:02 am

Strider looked around the large room in curiosity. "Where is everybody?" "This place is huge!"

"How should I know?" "Why hasn't anybody shown up yet?" "Let's go try to find everybody else." Hana happily skipped around in search for other people.

"Hey! Wait for me." Strider quickly put the rings in his pocket so as to not lose them and then he quickly ran after his sister, carrying the pillow with him.

They finally reached the door at the end of the room. They could hear voices on the other side.

"Let's go meet the people in this room."

"Do we have to?" Strider complained as he hugged the pillow.

"Stop being such a shy baby and just follow me."
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am

"I'm sorry..." Miyako blinked her eyes as Setsuna opened the large doors of the church. Sunlight filtered in through the dusty air, and a nice spring breeze wafted through the church. Miyako breathed deeply, she never really got to be around this kind of spring air, as spring went by fairly fast in Sol, even so, it was Miyako's favorite time of the year. Between the hot and arid summer, and the frozen, cold winter, spring and fall were the happy mediums. And Miyako just happened to like Spring - when it was getting warmer, but not too hot, yet, but no longer too cold.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:54 am

The murmur of voices reached Joshua's ears. He peeked over Larien shoulders to see... Mai?! He walked up to the door frame and looked around. It was... a chapel?! Decorated in the finest linens and lined with fresh flowers. Flower petals brushed across his feet as the breeze blew by. Arrai is really being serious about his isnt he? And whats worse...

"PEOPLE ARE HERE?!"

He put his hands over his mouth, realizing he had shouted out of a spontaneous reaction from the knowledge that there were a bit more guests than he thought. He raced back inside, slamming the door behind him and lay on it, hoping that no one would see him and try to break in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The June Bride Empty
PostSubject: Re: The June Bride   The June Bride Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The June Bride
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: