Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:08 am

Arrai paused in his work, glancing up with his one eye. His lips rested against the soft skin as he watched Neon's face. He wondered if he was too tired to continue. "Hm? Oh nothing speacial, but it'd be easier to get deeper from behind." Plus he had an overwhelming desire to kiss Neon's neck from behind. He wanted to touch and feel him struggle to hold himself up from underneath Arrai as the pleasure made him shake and shiver. He rested his head sideways on Neon's chest his now warm fingers resting on the porcelain soft skin. He felt like a puppy, begging to be scratched behind the ears, but eager to please.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:
I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Barredleft500/500I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 am

"From behind..?" Neon was just about to give approval when something crosses his mind. Ah, that's right. Those scars. Well. Who the hell cares? "I suppose so.." He flashes another smile and sits up, holding up a single black-nailed finger. "On one condition, though." It's been a while since Neon has been put in that kind of position. Actually, he can't even remember the last time, so this may well be the first.

"Don't ask too many questions, mmkay?" Arrai would understand when he sees the scars on Neon's otherwise smooth back.

((ooc: just in case you don't know, Neon has a lot of scars on the left side of his back and if you connect the dots it makes the outline of a wing-type thing 8'D))
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:15 am

Arrai moved back as Neon sat up. He could tell this was very important so he kept a small smile while listening. He moved in for a kiss and after he had planted one he pressed a finger to Neon's lips. "Don't worry. I won't ask unless you want to tell me." He rubbed his head against Neon's for a second. He was reminded of his eyes. There were parts of himself that he hadn't shown Neon either. No matter how naked you got Arrai the scars would never show up on his body. They covered him from head to foot, but he never let them reach the surface. His eye ached for a moment but he smiled away the pain. He lowered his lips to Neon's collarbone nipping gently and then tracing kisses down to Neon's abdomen. His tongue lingered at his belly button, that he hungrily lapped at. Some of the seamen from Neon's climax earlier had landed there and he licked away at the white and salty fluid. He was going to push his luck tonight and get as much love as he could out of Neon. He brought his mouth just above where Neon's desire was slowly building and began to use his hand to massage the organ. He put Neon on his side, gently placing him there. He could vaguely make out from the side scars that ran deep, but he couldn't fully see yet so he just continued his work.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 am

Neon smiles again at Arrai's reply, but it doesn't reach his eyes. It's always been like that of course. Just takes an observatory person to realize it. He makes a muffled giggle when Arrai laps at his naval, arching into the touch and sighing when placed on his side. The hesitation is back again and he tenses briefly before willing himself to calm down. He has never let anyone see the scars before and it makes him feel.. vulnerable.

But that's the good part. To be under the hands of his man (whatever Arrai is), even if only for tonight and tonight only, is something Neon can tolerate if it's Arrai. They both have secrets, mutual interest in each other, not to mention Arrai is good at what he does, and, well.. when is another chance like this going to pop up?

"Don't worry too much about being gentle, love." He hums sultrily at the blonde, putting himself on his hands and knees to save Arrai the trouble. Foreplay isn't something Neon's used to so he'd rather cut to the chase. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 am

Arrai smirked at the boldness Neon had just shown. He realized the man had taken a plunge out of the norm and he was impressed by his spirit. Arrai however, was fully interested in the foreplay. He loved to make his partner's wait for him and beg for him until they could take it no longer. He brushed away the green hair from Neon's back and ran a finger down his spine. His finger passed the scars on his back, the intricate design greatly interesting him. He wanted to nip at the scars and make new one's of his own, but realized that was overstepping a boundary. The scars were beautiful to arrai and created a source of excitement. His excitement was exceed as he traced the beautiful design on his back. He was certain now that Neon was probably uncomfortable, so he continued his previous work.

He leaned forward and traced kisses from his shoulders, moving across his protruding shoulder blades and slowly down to his lower back. He knew that he had already prepared Neon earlier, but he still wanted to tease him. Slowly Arrai slipped his tongue into Neon's entrance and immediately some of his seamen from before leaked out. He lapped at the liquid and continued his work. There was plenty of lube to work with now. Kissing and gently sucking he moved downward towards Neon's scrotum, licking gently and working at Neon's now "perky" organ.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 am

Though Neon can't remember exactly how he got those scars, it still gives him a bad feeling. That feeling is squashed by Arrai's light touches to his spine and he swallows as the fingers brush over his scars. Whatever had caused had left them permanently tender to the touch. It doesn't hurt, feels only the slightest bit uncomfortable, but otherwise sends small sparks of pleasure to his mind.

Neon shivers at the kisses so near the sensitive skin and let out a gasp at the warm sensation of Arrai's tongue, the thought tongues do not go there briefly flitting through his mind, and his length twitches in response. Goddamned tease.

And, oh, has he ever mentioned how talented Arrai is with his mouth? Because he is damn talented with it, and Neon isn't afraid to let the blonde know that with an appreciative moan.

((ooc: fffff /sneaking on lulz))
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:14 am

Arrai liked the sounds he was hearing and tried to reach deeper to that good spot. But deciding he didn't want his partner to climax befor him this time he backed away and lightly smacked Neon's ass, taking pride in his handy work. He then positioned himself and held onto Neon's hips for leverage. The insertion was definitely more exhilarating as Arrai slipped in deeper and reached farther rubbing his member against the sweet spot in Neon's opening. He began thrusting in a passionate way, often times releasing a moan of his own here and there. Leaning forward he rested his upper body on Neon's back the skin to skin contact electrifying. And then he bit down hard onto the nape of Neon's neck.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 am

Neon makes a disappointed sound when Arrai pulls away, only to let out a small yelp at the sharp smack. He's about to turn around and say something but the words die in his throat before he can get them out. Maybe it's the alcohol; maybe it's the fact that he hasn't slept with anyone in a darn long time; or maybe.. it's just Arrai who has this effect on him.

His head drops down and he clenches at the bed sheets, moaning breathlessly as Arrai starts moving against that spot inside him, gasping when he feels the pressure against his back. His breathing breaks into a moan when Arrai bites down on his neck and he pants, muttering the blonde's name softly under his breath.

Neon will have to find a way to say thanks after all this is done and over with. If he's still coherent, that is.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm

The bite escalated as he nipped, and sucked, harder and harder. Soon a small gash was formed and Arrai licked at the blood gently. He Slowly trailed kisses from the nape of Neon's neck to the back of it, still keeping his passionate pace. He sat up again resuming the same position, now playing with the dark green hairs on Neon's back as he ran a long finger down the boys spine. Feeling good with his pace he picked up the rhythm and held onto Neon's hips tightly as he moved the elf with his desperation.

Arrai was reaching his climax but he didn't want to get there yet. Slowing down he pulled Neon back so the he was now sitting in his lap as he continued to pump into Neon. He stroked at his member for awhile as they began to slow in their pace. Arrai then suddenly reached forward to grab Neon's ankle and in a quick movement pulled the limb up over his head and shoulders and spun him around to face him now. He laid back onto the bed and now wet sheets, holding Neon's hand to support him up above Arrai. Leaving Neon up on top and giving Arrai, an excellent view. He made a small smile before he said, "Try and finish it yourself." Arrai's hand massaged at Neon's member urging him onward as he licked his lips in hunger.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 am

Neon knows he's going to regret drinking that mead, mainly because he's sure he'll forget this experience despite what he says. He's still a little tired from the previous round and, plus the alcohol, it takes a few blinks before he realizes the change in positioning.

Not that he minds, of course.

Arrai's words are a dull buzz in his strangely shaped ears but he hears it all the same. Neon flushes a light pink at Arrai's staring before leaning forward, pressing a kiss to Arrai's mouth. He braces his hands against the bed as he moves at a comfortable pace, moaning softly against the other man's lips.

((ooc: OMG LATE REPLY LATE REPLY fff I've been caught up in homework and STAR testing and RPing and icons and-- excuses excuses 8'DDD gomen ne~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]   I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: