Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Barredleft247/500FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Empty
PostSubject: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:02 am

Hey guys, Admins, no mean to step in, but since im on so much, i get alot of questions about whats going on.
So id like to make this a Q&A topic.

letsee...

1. Who is the Battle bot?
....the picture is cute no~? thats all i say~

2. Im having a hard time making a character!
I, FinalMai am always happy to help with that, send me a message (Via facebook id prefer, but here is fine also) and we can get you started in the land of Solace. *waves flags*

3. the main bad guy? Rufus? what is this? Final Fantasy VII?
....sorry Frosty, everytime i think Rufus Shinra.
But yes, Rufus is the Main evildoer here, he rules over the Land of Ragalia.

4. So, almighty FinalMai, you wannabe Mod you, tell me whats the deal with Solace so far?

Well, letsee...
My character will take the lead first...
Mai Kurokawa was taken from a house that she landed in in Sol, over to Ragalia, on the way, she met Theo, the great king guy of his hometown which name escapes me at the moment.
Theo on the other hand had landed outside of Ragalia, and made his way, meeting mai.
The two broke free of the city gates (after some bad acting by Mai and a few explosions by sheer power and minedarts)
and outside, just as the two had introduced each other and thought it was safe, they met the Vampiress, Rose Hime Curel.
Before anything else could go on, Rufus had travled in on his...flying things, (wearing full body armour) and proceeded to attack the 3, in order to take Mai and Theo back with him.

The battle went on, Theo fighting Rufus head-on, Rose taking on two riders, and Mai, taking on the third and final one.
Rose took out the two no problem, crushing the riders underneath their own mounts.
Mai blew up the wing of a flying beast, causing it to crash, and then used a quick kick to the head to knock out the rider.
Theo and Rufus clashed on, but Theo, tired from his landing, is becoming tired from his battle with Rufus, and in a last resort, tries to use a spell.
Leaving Theo at Swordpoint.
And leaving Mai and Rose with a choice.
Surrender...or test out the magic?
Mai, in order to payback Theo for saving her earlier (though he does not realize it) goes with Rufus, Rose is left byherself, and Theo is knocked out and dumped in some random field.

Raven, this whole time, has been stuck in a castle with Rufus, and is waiting the return of him.
The two talk, and Raven decides to stay with Rufus.
Mai is stuck in a guest room, asleep, awaking she paced around the room before being ordered towards the dining hall where Rufus and Raven await. (this is also when one realizes that Mai wears a Kevlar vest, just pointin that out.)
in the dining hall, the three eat, Mai asking Raven if he could spell the word "Sacrifice".
His glare tells her no, and she realizes that Raven is well, Raven.
Rufus then cuts in here and asks if they will join him in saving his kingdom, promising to return them home.
Mai then goes on with a boring, almost long explanation of about what Rufus could really mean when he says "return home"

Which is: "thats what he told you right? you would go home?" "But, do you think he would stop at just this land? just this one place? what about our worlds Raven?"

Rufus gives the choice for the two of them to leave, though they will become his enemy.
Mai leaves. Raven stays. (YAY.)

Rose this whole time, has been travling towards the land of Amina.
Same for Theo.
Rose ends up meeting a old friend of her's, Neon, a human eating...go look at the profile.
Neon's room ends up being the same as Theo (im getting a bit lazy...sorry.)
So it ends up that Theo and Rose are reunited once more, now with Neon.
Everything goes fine, but Rose needs to feed.
So Rose goes and kills some random Maid Very Happy
And then gets Neon to eat the body! Very Happy
and then the three head off to the library.

Ouside of the Town, it's rainy, cold. Snow is on the ground but water falls from the sky.
A lone doctor named Xander walks from town to town.
Two bounty hunters, a blond man named Arrai and his partner, Larien, watch him from a distance, looking for a bounty.

Mai on the other hand, stopping at the town of Sol momentarially, gotten a bounty order herself, one to kill Arrai. (or take in without death, payment in advance...)
Now on the side of the road that Xander is walking down, Mai waits for any sign of her new kill.
Getting bored, she starts to walk towards the up and comming Xander, before getting a strange feeling.
The firmilar feeling of the scent of Gunpowder on clothing.
Pointing her handgun at the trees, where Larien and Arrai are located, Arrai comes out, greeting Mai cheerfully.
Unsure of what to do, as Mai refuses to kill Arrai, She gives up the moment he will not come with her, thinking herself that he probably has a partner like she did, and fighting him alone would leave her to die.

Xander, able to tell that Larien is still behind the tree, and the only real threat towards his life would be Mai, is now comming inbetween the two, tells them not to fight, fighting would only make his job as a doctor harder.
In a attempt to get something out of the fact that Arrai will not come with her, Mai starts to make a deal.
in short it's: "Be my bodyguard, ill forget about the bounty, and all you have to do is keep me from getting kidnapped again."
At this moment, a new face appears, Kisuke, unable to be sensed by Xander, he shows that he can control Water and Ice.
Arrai accepts the deal, saying that he'll do it if he can take his friend with him.
And the group now faces off agaisnt a new...foe?

......oh yes, and smart Larien is hiding in wait behind a tree. Smile

and thats all i got so far. <3
NOW YOU CAN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.
unless i got mine wrong.

anymore questions?
ill update the story when more happens.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Barredleft500/500FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 am

Congrats you have EARNED your shiney new mod title. Wera it with pride
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Barredleft247/500FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:54 am

HECKS YA. *wears it like a shiny badge*
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:21 am

-UPDATE ON EVERYTHING-

*has not been doing her job...hahaha...*

Well, ill just give a short...summary of whats going on currently. (and please note, i dont know everything myself, im just kind of giving my best summary of things.)

Currently open topics:
Ragalia:
Rufus's evil council of doom- For all the villians (or Badasses if you prefer) in the Forum, we have Rufus's evil council of Doom. So post there if your one of them. DO IT.

No, really. Where am I? - What started out as a topic for the intro of Michiyo, has become...Well, Mai and Michiyo's first encounter after a long time as they are now currently running away from the same guards that captured Mai when she first appeared. (ha..or i put that they were.)
Mai is currently running towards Sol, and another poster, Setsuna, is heading towards Amina.

Sol:
Helping with Shops~ - Started by Sonya. its the only topic in Sol so far.

(note: i, FinalMai, might write one for Mai on there...depends on whats going on.)

Amina:
The Rain, I Like the Rain - A few things are happening. 1. Arrai and Joshua are currently in Larien's head, trying to stop his ramapage... 2. Mai and Xander (and Rai?) are searching for Arrai's eyepatch which is down a hill, surrounded by soldiers/Ferals. 3. Rai and Miu are fighting. 4. Raven..is dying? (still?)

Re: It Doesnt Hurt To learn more - Enterances into the Throne room, feel free to join. (i'd assume?)
The people currently inside the room are: Mai, Theo, Rose, Idris, Kisuke. (right?)

Alondia:
Look! That thing on the mountain! ...wtf is it? - A Draconian Seth heads towards the town of Alondia in the desert, stopped by Kisuke and Mai, Mai gave up, and is leaving...or is she?

Seperate 1 on 1 topics:
Recognizable scent - Rose and Larien (or...Rosarien. i didnt make up the name, i just like it.) topic. (Takes place in Amina)

I know it's true, I'm still in love with you. [Definitely NOT WORK SAFE] - Neon and Arrai topic. (Takes Place in Amina)

Can you be My mommy? - Ladon and Larien topic. (Takes place in Alondia)

Cupcakes of Black and White - Keon, Arrai and Larien topic (Takes place in Alondia)

Where the Hell did the cupcake come from?! - Arrai and Mai topic (pfft. or ArrMai.) I assume that its done? ill wait for conformation, but yeah.,.probably? (Takes Place in Alondia)

Closed topics: (well, id assume.)
Ragalia: Friend or Foe; Of Kings and Black Birds.
Amina: Almost like home; Memories and Tears; It doesnt hurt to learn more.
Alondia: Where the Hell did the cupcake come from?! <- awaiting conformation.

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 am

(Second part: this is for the "While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend" and the "Quest" parts. Along with a Short Q&A)

While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend:
Trapped in a closet - created by FinalMai, its basicly what it says. Feel free to wander the closet, currently trying to get out of it.

Sides dont matter here, Its a open room - Created by FinalMai, its a open room, really.

(yes, i do realize that they are both written by me...)

Backstories? or just due to wanting to write:
A Past Forgotten - Written by SuperTuna's Arrai, a look into the past of Arrai...if i say anymore, it might just ruin it. so go read.

Of Memories and Black Roses - Written by KingFrosty, Raven looks upon the city of Ragalia as he sits, he thinks, just what is it he remembers? well, you have to read.

Old Friends - Written by FinalMai and CupcakeMichi, Mai sits in her "house" in Sol as she awaits the company of her own friend Michiyo. The two get to talking on how they met and its a bit more interesting and random than one may think.
They also get trapped inside, and Mai throws things at random people outside her "house".
It's filled with Zombies, Exploasions, Insane Teachers, Cupcakes, Muffins, and Musical Instruments That Shoot Out Fire?!

(Note: Old Friends is still be written. as in its just a juggle between the two of them. It should be in the 1 on 1 section, but it might be better here. no clue where its heading...and i did kinda make my topic seem more interesting didnt i? hahahaha...sorry.)

Quests:

o__o Deja Vu... - (Created by KingFrosty) A town is under attack, the king and queen are under the assult of the evil psycho with the skull (Skull Named Gwen), can you stop Keon? <- Said Psychotic evil awsome man. (lol)
Currently in topic: Mai, (younger) Theo, Kyoya, and Keon.

Escape the Town Labyrinth! - (Created by Tsen) 3 levels, one harder than the next. can you make it past everything and survive the wrath of the mysterious Battle Bot and Bot Battle's posts?!
Currently inside: Mai, (young)Theo, Rose, Neon, Xander, Rai, Arrai, Larien, Miu.

*wipes away sweat* sheesh, this heat...well, thats all i got.
I did realize that i promoted my topics >_>;; kinda. i hope the little sidethings were moderatly interesting (enough to get you all to post!)

Oh yeah, some quick Q&A.

Q. Why does Mais name come first in these lists?
A. She is My character >_> her name pops up first.

Q. WTF IS ARRMAI AND ROSARIEN?
A. Pairing names. (ArrMai = Arrai x Mai; Rosarien = Rose x Larien)
Im also in love with pairings, so if you have a good name, or pairing...tell me? *puppy dog eyes*

Q. *raises hand* who is bot battle and battle bot-
A. STOP! DONT. OPEN. THAT. DOOR. (or, dont ask me.)

Q. can i tell you how stupid/much I love this thing you wrote is?
A. sure. go ahead. Feel free to correct me if im wrong as well.

Q. Why did you write this?
A. its been awhile since i updated this last (Feb 23rd) and i decided i had the time. I'm also making it a big point to promote posting. so please, go ahead. :3

Q. Who are the current Admins/Mods?
A. Admins: Tsen, KINGFROSTY
Mods: FinalMai

Feel free to send me a question Via this topic or My Inbox. I kinda just made these ones up. (You can tell can't you?)
And tell me if you think this is good or not. :3

- POST YOUR HEART YOUR HEART YOU PEOPLE~!
FinalMai (Moderator for The Knights Of Solace)

(yes...I keep making it a point to show im a Mod...im a bit showoffy >_>)
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Barredleft500/500FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 am

you show-off you.

lol XP
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.   FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FinalMai, happy to help and writing out whats happened so far.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Basic Info :: Q and A-
Jump to: