Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Barredleft500/500SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Empty
PostSubject: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 am

Hello all, this is the creator of both Larien and Arrai! I love you all and have been having a smashing time! If any of you have noticed, my other character Arrai has gotten quite a LOT of attention. He has two separate story lines going on and is doing quite well. However I have felt very bad for my character Larien who I feel has been neglected a bit. I was just curious if anyone was curious about writing or joining an rp with him involved. Ideally I would like the stories to happen roughly around the same time that Arrai is off with the other characters, such as Mai and Neon. Kind of to explain what happened to the both of them when they were apart. Razz I don't mind a love story or an action story. I'm open to any pairings, straight, slash, whatever. I'm just looking for something extra for him. So let me know if any of you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Barredleft357/500SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:00 am

Oh I'd like to put Joshua in! Very Happy
...once i make him ._.
XD hes married so no pairings there...

anyone else maybe would like to take my place if I dont make it in time?
is it ok to have more than just me maybe? O_o
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Barredleft247/500SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:02 am

lol shoot, i wanted to join in with Lala too. (since he gets no love D:)
ah well, ive been thinking about adding in another character at one point, so maybe then.
...i just got to think of the person first >_>;;;
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Barredleft500/500SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 am

... i'd love too... but i have to finish meh charrie first ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 am

I'll join, Setsuna needs something to do anyways besides the post he's already in. If you join that thread that will work too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE   SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEARCHING FOR SEPERATE RP CHARACTERS FOR STORYLINE
Page 1 of 1