Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Solace in-depth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaki Bripurusha

Character sheet
Character: Idris Bripurusha
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
Solace in-depth Barredleft500/500Solace in-depth Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Solace in-depth Empty
PostSubject: Solace in-depth   Solace in-depth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 am

I was wondering if anyone can go a little bit more into Ragalia, Sol, Amina, and Alondia. I understand partly their stance on the fight in Solcae, but I need a little more description. I was hoping if someone can tell me if there are any big differences in the towns and if there are many people or few in some lands. The positioning of the Solace would help greatly as well. Like what two lands are closet and are there ways to roleplay while you travel on roads to a different place? If so then where do you post it? Sorry if I'm asking too much, but I thought it'd be good to know before I get ahead of myself. Any information that you've encountered through roleplaying or from what you can presume would be helpful!!!
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Solace in-depth Barredleft357/500Solace in-depth Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

Solace in-depth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solace in-depth   Solace in-depth Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am

Ah that would be helpful... but Frosty is the story man here, so he would have to draw out the map, or have someone draw it for him

aha ^^;
FROSTY THIS IS YOUR CASE <_<;;
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/

Solace in-depth
Page 1 of 1