Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memories and Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Memories and Tears Barredleft500/500Memories and Tears Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 am

Setsuna walked into the bustling port town of Altomare, heading to the northeast coast overlooking the sea. AS he walked through the town seeing all the familiar shops and people he walks past a group of women. The women have their eyes glued on him staring in awe, he walks past them flashing a smile and sees their faces light up in embarrassment and nervousness. He continues walking and pasts and old wanted poster the Ragalians had posted some 30 years ago. On it was a decree from emperor Rufus Wanted Alive: Setsuna Shinjiro Reward: 2000 golds pieces. He he reads the poster yet again he remembered the months of evading bounty hunters and mercenaries as well as Ragalian troops. He then stops and walks into an old but familiar flower shop carefully picking out a bouquet of a dozen blue roses. As he rings the bell on the counter an old woman looks at him with a bright smile. The woman then said, "It's been fifty years hasn't it? I remember you walking into my shop fifty years ago but yet you still haven't aged a bit." Setsuna replies with a short answer, "Yes it has been fifty years." Setsuna then brought out a small pouch and paid with his usual 30 pieces of gold for the bouquet and the shopkeeper said as she collected the gold, "Your brother was here two weeks ago." Setsuna just said, "I see." Setsuna picks up the bouquet and said, "Thank you, I will give her your regards." He then walks out of the shop and looks up at the gray sky as small droplets of water fell from it splattering on his face. He sighs and keeps moving towards his destination, he finally reaches the small isolated cove with nothing but a ring of wildflowers, a few birds, a small sandy path, and a tombstone embedded into the ground at the center of everything with a few large rocks around it. He walks up to the stone and on it is engraved, "HERE LIES HARUHI SHINJIRO WIFE AND MOTHER." Setsuna then sees a single black rose, that his brother always places tow weeks before him every year. He then lays the bouquet in front of the stone and looks down closes his eyes and places both hand on his chest. The rain started to pick up an a light drizzle blanketed the cove. Tears started rolling down his cheeks as he remembered Haruhi and his time with her. He then opened his eyes tears still running as he stared out into the sea and a voice came from behind him, "Setsuna Shinjiro, by the rule of Rufus Ragalia you are hereby under arrest." Setsuna blnakly and blatantly replied, "Leave this place or you will all die." The commander laughed and said, "You really think you can take on all of us? I will show you where your arrogance will lead you." He then took out a blade and attempted to attack Setsuna. Setsuna slipped behind him evading his attack and grabbed his arm then flung him off the cove impaling him on the sharp rocks below. The soldiers then shouted, "you will pay for that!"
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Memories and Tears Barredleft500/500Memories and Tears Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 am

(sorry for a late post. I assumed you intended to continue your narrative, guess not)

The group of soldiers consisted of three lance man, two rifleman, and a, now dead, commander. The remanining soldiers formed rank. The lanceman lifted thie large kite shields to cover thier body, while extending thier lances in front of them. The rifleman lined up behind the phlanax, rifle barrels protruding past the shoulders of the fighters. The group marched towrads the lone figure with robotic precision, the rifleman firing thier first shots.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:40 am

Setsuna immediately put his hand in front og his chest and his ring started glowing. A small barrier appeared blocking most of the bullets but a few managed to get past. One bullet grazed his shoulder, one deflected off the bracelet on his wrist and one hit the tombstone behind him. His eyes started having a red tint as his anger was beginning to rise. His two bracelets glowed blue before becoming gauntlets that covered over his arms. With his right hand he blasted a magnetic wave at the soldiers which knocked the rifles out of their hands and pushed back the riflemen who where light enough to be moved by the magnetic wave. With his left hand he blasted a sonic blast which pushed though the lancemen hitting the cliff wall behind them. The wall started rumbling as large boulders barreled down towards them.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 am

The soldiers broke rank in a desperate attempt to avoid the falling boulders. The rifleman and two lanceman were able to dodge in time, though the third wasn't so blessed, a terrible crunch ending his life instantly.

The rifleman drew the shortswords at thier hips, advancing towrads the fugitive with caution. One of the lanceman fell into rank, while the last charged Setstuna, throwing his lance like a javlin before drawing his sword and blindly slashing at him.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 am

Setsuna dodged the lance but it landed tight in front of the tombstone crushing the bouquet, his rage was almost at the peak as his eye began glowing blue. Dark winglike structures appeared on his back and a shadow seemed to blanket the area as well as the rain now heavy. He picks up the spear and fends off the his attackers and said, "You people don't seem to value your lives!" Setsuna impaled the first lancemen and threw him off the cliff into the water. The second lanceman's sword cut into Setsuna's arm. HE put his hand on the lanceman's face and sent a sonic blast rippling through his head shattering his eardrums and then threw him off the cliff. The rifleman however managed to sneak up behind Setsuna and impaled him with his sword blood began gushing from the entry and Setsuna swung around firing a blast of dark energy launching the rifleman off the cliff as well. Setsuna's breathing became heavy as he fell down face first into a pool of his own blood. He managed to say before darkness claimed him, "Maybe I'll see you soon Haruhi."

OOC: HE's not dead but unconcious in a critical state.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Leaves swayed to and fro in front of Raven, rain gently falling from the greenry and onto the drakened earth. Raven sat high in a tree on a branch, enjoying the chilling drops that fell from the sky.
Rufus had sent him here with a convoy of twenty soldiers and seven ferals. His group was looking for a bounty. Raven had been confused at first when Rufus had assigned him to a bounty hunt, and was even more confused when he discovered how many men Rufus had ordered to go with him. When Raven had made further inquiry about such extreme precautions, Rufufs merely gave him a steely glare before syaing "It is necesary..." Thier was definately something special about this particular mark, though Raven was unable to get any specifics out of Rufus.
The group had decided to set up camp here, the target was rumored to wander through the area occasionaly. Raven had sent out a scouting group before perching in a tree and enjoying the rain. Though as time went on he realized that the group had been gone alot longer than they should have. As he readied to take wing in search of the group he spotted a lone soldier trudging back to the camp, a black figure was sprawled over his back...
Raven was suprised to see that it was apparently the target they had been looking for. Tension pulled at his muscles as he eyed the captive, a a grievous wound on his chest.
"Carry him to the medics tent, retrieve his weapons and make sure his wounds are looked at. Rufus wants him alive, if possible." The soldier nodded his head before carrying the injured man to the specified tent. It was only after they disappeared behind the tent flap that Raven's muscles relaxed. There was something very uncanny about that man, he was more than he appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:26 am

Setsuna groggily woke up and found himself bandaged in a medical tent, he clutched his chest at the pain from his stab and he sighed, "It, seems I won't be seeing so soon after all." "Hmm... they took my gun and- Oh, this is a Ragalian tent, it seems I've been captured. He then stood up and walked towards the flap and lifted it as two guards raised their spears blocking him and the said, "I'm afraid we can't let you leave." Setsuna thought about attacking them to escape, and decided against it due to his condition and the possibility of more soldiers. He walked back towards the bed and sat on it, he then started examining his injuries, "Other than teh stab wound I gotten a few cuts on my shoulder and arm."
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:28 am

The two gaurds lifted thier spears and turned about face as Raven approached the tent. He had recieved word that thier prisoner had awoken. He entered the tent and the same tightness he had felt before returned as he satred at a pair of crimson eyes not very unlike his own. Yet this time it was stronger, apprehension pounded at Ravens mind like a mallet. His instincts told him to draw his blade and kill the man now, yet keeping his better judgement he contented himself to merely continue the staring contest. Besides, he knew it wouldnt be that easy...

Unclipping the water skin from his belt he tossed it at Setsuna's feet. Before grabbing a stool and sitting.

"You must be very special if Rufus is willing to go through this much trouble to capture you. So, whats tehs story? Why are you so special?" Raven doubted he would get much information out of this guy, but any bit would help.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:33 am

Setsuna saw the man walk in and replied to his question, "I used to be part of a two-man assassin team directly under Rufus, I served him for several years until-" Setsuna cut off as he looked down tears starting to roll down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:35 am

Raven was taken aback at the bluntness of the response. Even more so at the tears that began to runn down Setsuna's cheeks. Raven stared at the grieving ccrimson eyes. Not knowing yet knowing all, for those were his eyes. The eyes of one who had to watch thier most loved one die. He knew that these two, Setsuna and Rufus, had a past. A past as crimson as the eyes he and Setsuna shared.
"You should not be so easily drawn to grief, it gives people the impression of weakness." There was anger in his voice, though, Raven was not sure why. "I don't know who it was that is lost to you, and I honestly don't care, but thier dead and they can never come back. Accept fate. And stop whining" Even as Raven spoke the words he wondered if they were directed at the man or himself...
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:45 am

Setsuna calmly said, "Of course the dead cannot return, moving on is the only way to continue one's life after grief." "Rufus is probably hunting me because of what I've done, For the past 50 years I have been raiding Ragalian prisons and camps freeing those who were unjustly imprisoned." My people were once in this situation but I freed them and helped them scatter across Solace."
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

Raven wondered as the man spoke why he was being so open with him. "Well theres little doubt of what Rufus plans to do with him by the time we get back...' Yet it was none of his buisness and it would probably be best to not become personally involved in whatever Rufus was planning. So Raven, satified with the questions that had been answered, rose to leave. Passing the gaurds he said, "I want this camp broken down and ready to go within the hour. Gag and chain the prisoner. We leave for Ragalia" The soldier soluted and proceded to the armory for chain. Raven turned giving the man one final glance, it was only until he was a fair distance away that his tension finnaly prevaded from his body.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 am

Kyoya watched the camp from a distance from under some bushes and saw his brother and he thought, Setsuna, do i have to fish you out of everything? HE then pulled out his sniper rifle and loaded it with sleeper rounds. He then removed his eyepatch and looked through the scope with his right eye. He kept his aim around the opening of the tent and saw a man walk out.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 am

Raven took several steps forward then stopped. Something was wrong he could feel it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories and Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories and Tears   Memories and Tears Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories and Tears
Page 1 of 1