Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

o__o Deja Vu...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... Barredleft500/500o__o Deja Vu... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:08 am

PLOT-Castle town is being attacked! Beasts of every size and shape are roaming the city streets, slaughtering the citizens! Soldiers have sealed of the castle entrance in an attempt to protect the prince/princess, but it cannot hold forever! And then all of a sudden.....
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 am

Keon stared gleefully at the carnage below from the castle spire where he was perched. His 'pets' razed the village, leaving streams of crimson in thier wake. Flames and shadows danced across the burnt and collapsing houses, and thunder laughed from its heavenly home, yet no rain fell from the sky. The smell of blood filled the air. It was a beautifully morbid master piece.

Keon lifted the skull in his right hand, index and ring fingers threaded through the eye sockets. Keon spoke to it, amusement apparent in his voice.
"Ahhhhh my darling Gwen is the chaos of the ignornat humans not wonderful?" The ivory skull remained motionless and silent in his hand as Keons chilling laugh echoed through the air. "Yes that was exactly what I was thinking!" Keon laughed again the haunted sound chilling the night air.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... Barredleft357/500o__o Deja Vu... Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:07 am

ah we're going back to the old style? Well... better say something O_o
(using younger Theo)

"Oh yea sure... all the knights get to go and fight, but me? Noooooooo... 'You have to stay here, youre not strong enough, youre not old enough, nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh....'"
Theo sat in his bed, looking out at the town with all the ravaging monsters and the screaming people. He couldn't stand it.
"I was sent here to fight,and what do i get? An order to stay indoors and do nothing. I bet they think the fighters from Arendal are total wimps. Grr..."
Standing up, he punched his right fist into his other hand. "Thats it! I'm going outside!" Storming outside, he slammed the door behind him.

------

"Let me out!" Theo shouted, the soldiers spears crossed in front of him, preventing him from leaving.
"I'm sorry," said one. "We had specific orders to keep you in."
"Then what am I supposed to do?! Guard the prince/princess?! (sorry I don't know if its a guy or a girl XD)"

(lol im not quite sure if i wanna go outside and fight or guard the prince/princess. Someone help me out here? O_o)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:07 am

Kyoya stepped out from the shadows and said "Let him through he's with me." The guards then stuttered, "Y-Yes S-Sir R-Right A-Away." the guards stood aside opening the gate. Kyoya walked past Theo and said, "Come along now, we'll discuss details later." He then walked out smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 am

"A-ah okay..."
Theo followed the tall, intimidating man as they entered into the chaos of the town. "Why'd you let me go? Are you also here to help save the people?" he inquired looking up at his back from behind.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am

Kyoya stopped and turned around and said to Theo, "I was hired by the king to help." HE then took out a gun and loaded a few bullets into it and mumbled, "Hmm.... These flame rounds should do it...." Kyoya then aimed the gun which looked like it was pointing at Theo's head and he fired, the shot went zooming past the side of Theo's head not even touching him and hits a large beastlike abomination behind Theo the beast shreiked as its body started burning and it fell still burning.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:09 pm

"Woah!"
Theo turned and saw the monster's body squirming on the ground, squealing as it was being incinerated. "Th-thanks. I should be on my guard too..." He drew his shield and sword, shrinking down a bit. He wasn't afraid of the monsters, but the man who was there with him. A man who killed without remorse...

Monsters don't usually kill like this unless they're being controlled or driven to do so... They're living things like us, they shouldnt be slaughtered like this.

"We should find the source of the attack. The leader, you know?"
Theo stared up at the gunman, hoping he would comply, but he was a little afraid to get an answer either way.
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Kyoya then said, "You right, we should fin- DOWN!" Kyoya dived pushing down Theo with him as a volley of spikes dotted the spot where they were standing. Then he heard a faint sizzling sound as the spikes were acidic and now burning small holes in the ground. He looked towards the direction of the attack and spotted a figure on the rooftop. Kyoya then lifted his eyepatch revealing his green glowing eye. HE then said judging by the size of the beast this should do it. HE then fulled our his sniper rifle and loaded a few rounds into it. "These are immobilization rounds they shatter on impact releasing a drug that temporarily paralyzes the nerves. the most it can do is just hurt." He then took aim a fired 4 shots. The rounds impacted on the faraway beasts arms and legs. The beast let our a howl in pain is it fell to the ground. Kyoya then replaced his eye patch over his eye and kept his hand over it for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Man i must be out of it today... Okay I'm slow, but not THIS slow.

Getting up where he was pushed down, he said, "Thanks... again." Rubbing his head, Theo made a nervous laugh.

"We should get moving. We need to find who started this." Theo started walking down the street, trying to build back his confidence. He put his hands facing the floor, and pushed it to his sides, creating a wave of earth that cleared a path for them from the mass of creatures blocking their path.

"Coming?"
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:14 pm

"Sure, Let's keep going." Kyoya then pulled out a gun and had it ready for anymroe attackers. He then said," By the way, I'm Kyoya."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 am

"Nice to meet you. I'm Theo." He said as they walked down they path, displaying a warm and friendly smile.

"So who do you think is responsible for this?"
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:11 am

"Hmm, not sure, judging by the size of the beasts and their appearance they have been manipulated and enslaved, A guess would be someone who just likes killing and seeing people panic and suffer."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 am

Theo looked down at the floor, disheartened. "That's horrible! Who would do such a thing..." He tightened his grip on his sword even harder.
"Nothing should be killed this way... or even forced to kill."
He extended an arm at a charging creature, trapping it in a tangle of vines, itself roaring with unconscious rage and agony. Looking at it with great sadness, Theo continued on.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
o__o Deja Vu... Barredleft247/500o__o Deja Vu... Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:24 am

"Ever get that feeling? the feeling that something that has happened before? you know, Deja vu?"
The young girl, Mai, was Amazingly being dragged around the side of a large city wall, carried by soliders, though the intent was not to harm or kill.
"Im just saying, you didnt have to drag me over here, i mean, i would have helped...at some point."
The soldiers infront were suddenly knocked over by a beast, the two on Mai's side holding her releasing her, as she took out her minethrower, speaking quickly as the two started to move slightly.
"Have you seen a man? or men, A blond with a eyepatch? a black haired one? girl with blue hair? can i get payed soon or run? is that Keon holding a-"
Mai's questions were stopped as she fired off a dart at the beast, grabbing the arms of the two soldiers on her sides as the explosion rang out, bringing up a large amount of dust and blood.
As she coughed her eyes glanced upwards once more. She was a distance away, but traveling around the side made her able to see the large spire, and she could never forget the look of the evil man.
"Keon, damn! if only my 'Cupcake' Michi were here!"
She started to run off towards the spire, leaving the two to go off and hide in a house or such, at the moment, she hoped they would just get out of the way, unless they wanted to die like that.

(ooc: eheheh, im sneaking into anything i can apperantly.)
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 am

Keon's gaze was drawn to his side as he noticed an explosion. As much as he loved a good explosion it was till out of place. His eyes (or eye considering one was horribly scarred) lit up with excitement. It was Mai! Keon leaned his chin against the palm of his hand staring with dreamers eyes at the fluid movements of the ebon haired beauty. He tucked his ivory ally into his lap.
"Ahhh Gwen look at her, she is so regal is she not?" Keon could not help but be drawn to her. The souls of of conflicted minds were always much more satisfying to consume, and few seemed to be as conflicted as hers. And to Keon's great pleasure there was a new complication in the already tangled expanse of her soul adding a new layer of depth and therefore desire from Keon. Keon was shaking with excitement. Standing, white wings extending from his back, Keon stepped of the spire free falling for several seconds before pulling up. He circled the towers and spires of the castle flying towards the castle gates. Alas Mai would have to wait Keon had more pressing matters to attend to...
"Come Gwen let us greet the prince/princess."

(OOC-BTW we do need a prince or princess sometime soon perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:12 am

Kyoya started to scan the area and noticed a figure high up in the air, he looks up then lifts his eyepatch and begins examining the figure. HE then said, "Theo, I think I found whose responsible, I sense a sinister aura emanating from that." He then points at the figure in the air.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:46 pm

(ooc: depends, its not really my thought.)

A sudden chill went down Mai's spine, and then, she sneezed.
"Gah...the man's probably talking about me...more damn lies to get at my soul eh? "
As she ran past more beasts, trying her best to ignore the most of them, as she moved as silently and fast as she could, she began to wonder why she was even going in that direction.
".......what am i even going to do when i get there? motivation..motivation..." she muttered to herself as she kicked over a small box in her way.
It wasnt until her eyes started to move upwards once more to see the demon flying towards the gates.
"A. protect the...who owns this place? doesnt matter, i was hired to do it."
And then the wonderously ivory colored skull that was in Keon's hand from before flashed in her mind.
"B. i steal the skull."
Mai continued to search for a reason until where the box she kicked landed with a thud once more, leaving her to look down the alley to a man and boy.
The man she had seen earlier, around the same time she tried to leave and was dragged back, the most eye catching thing she had ever seen, layed in his hands at that time.
"Sniper...rifle..." The thought glistened in her mind before she called out and ran forth, pistol whipping a beast away with her minethrower and then shooting it with her second gun (handgun) in hand as she left the alley
"Red Joker! Young man!" Mai smiled slightly as she put on a happy tone, looking at the two "I decided to take the job, so take me with you~!"

(ooc: o.o am i being to pushy...? im sorry >_< im...failing at writing once more arnt i?)
(....and yes Mai sneezes when people talk about her, she is japanese...and overthinking things.)
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:30 am

(OOC: No your totally fine :D No worries)
Theo looked up to see a flying... something up in the sky, heading towards the castle. Although whatever it was had white wings, he could feel a strong demonic presence coming from it. It gave him a chill. "Yeah... it might be."

"Red Joker! Young man!I decided to take the job, so take me with you~!"

Theo turn his attention down to see a girl walking towards him and Kyoya. She put on smile, although not exaclty a friendly one. Theo was kind of suspicious of her, but they probably needed all the help they could get, so he shrugged it off.

"Sure why not, I guess."

The thought of how she knows of their mission still bugged him, wandering about his mind.

(OOC: Do you need a prince/princess? I can always put Seran in if you want :D. But you guys are probably tired of me butting into everything all the time <_<. Plus... hes not really a prince. He's just a steward... and hes dead... so I'll just... back off.)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:01 am

Kyoya looks towards Mai and said, "Hello, who might you be my pretty nee-chan?" Kyoya started to smile as he looked at mai, his right eye sedning an immense wave of killing intent towards her.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 am

I always get the ones that want to kill me.
"Oh, thats a perfect lie dear, im not pretty at all!" The smile on her face grew larger, and a fake cheerfulness filled her voice, though her ablility as a actor hadnt been tested since her first capture, she found it strange that the man didnt recognize her.
"Nee-chan here was- hmph, i stupid Keon..." her voice grew colder as she kicked another beast out of the way, turning back to look at the two as she moved her hair out of her face.
"My names Mai, I was hired by...whoever." she started quickly shooting the thing she kicked down "Im a bit amazed you dont recognize me, they had to drag me back over here."
Mai quietly moved towards the young man, in the hopes the killing intent would move away, patting his blond head.
"We should get going..." she smiled once more, a bit nervously this time, though a small anger hid behind it "and dont call me Nee-chan, dear, ill slap you."
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:16 am

Kyoya replaced his eye patch over his right eye covering his killing intent and he said, "Now who's lying nee-chan, that smile of your won't fool anyone." He then flashed his signature devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 am

Theo just stared at them, somewhat angry and confused at the same time. "Why are you two smiling?" He started to like his companions less and less. "Can we just go now please?" Immediately he stormed off toward the castle, hoping he'd leave the other two behind.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 am

"eh- hey dont leave little one!" Mai's face started to fade back to normal "i try to be nice to you and all i get is you storming off?"
She followed behind closely ignoring anyone else but the boy "sorry about that...your weird friend started to give me this..odd...feeling of death." she tried to explain, hurrying to catch up with him "but your right, this is more important."
she muttered for a second as she kept watching the young man, following behind.
"Sheesh you remind me of Theo."
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:33 am

"Kyoya gave a small chuckle as he followed, "My, a little impatient are we? so what do you plan to do once we get to the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 am

"Stop the bad guy! What else?!" Theo was in an unusually bad mood right about now. He turned around and pointed at the girl right in her face. "And I am Theo! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

o__o Deja Vu... Empty
PostSubject: Re: o__o Deja Vu...   o__o Deja Vu... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

o__o Deja Vu...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: Quests-
Jump to: