Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Past Forgotten

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
A Past Forgotten Barredleft500/500A Past Forgotten Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:34 pm

NOTE: Okay....so this is just a bit of insight to Arrai's past. It has nothing to do with the storyline, just stuff that I wanted to give ya, in case people were wondering, well where the hell did that sexy beast come from?! pirat Heh, heh....I know, I'm full of it. BUT anywho, I'll probably do something similar for Larien as well. I hope you all will enjoy! WARNING!!!! THIS POST IS VERY LOOOOOONG!!!! If anyone wants to help with editing or just leave a comment, please feel free to do so. Hope you all enjoy

-x-X-x-

A small child tossed his ball high into the air. The falling sun reflected against the brown circle, causing it to appear to glow like gold as it caught the last few rays of the sun. The wind carried the ball outward and towards the cliffs end, where it landed in the tall golden grass. The small child ran forward to pick up the small object in their tiny hands. In curiosity the child leaned over the edge to see the deep blue sea crash against the sides of the lower part of the cliff.

Kagome, Kagome, the bird in the cage,
when will you come out?

"Arrai!" A voice called pulling the child from his curious stare.

The child stood and turned. A smile breaking out on his face. "Coming~!" The child ran quickly causing small rocks to tumble downward to the depths below just barely missing the floating corpse lurking on the sea foam.

In the evening of the dawn,
the crane and turtle slipped.
Who stands right behind you now?

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm

-x-X-x-

War had broken out in this foreign country and Arrai''s father had been fighting it with swords and many lives. Arrai sat on the edge of the outer house, fashioned closely similar to a traditional Japanese palace. He was swinging his feet back and forth over the ledge in a playful manner as he watched the blood red sun rays fall upon the garden before him. He was a young teenager now. With the appearance of a 16 year old. However with his father's unnatural gift Dunedain blood, it was hard to gauge the age of any of his family members who were all blessed with long life. A maid watched in curiosity at what their master was smiling and watching and moved their gaze towards the garden. There, one of the many house cats had captured a small bird in it's powerful jaw. As the bird tried to struggle free the cat gnawed viciously at the smaller creature neck, occasionally swatting it with it's paw. The maid shuddered before returning to her work.

"Arrai." A commanding voice sounded from behind him. The small smile remained as he tilted his head upward to stare up at the menacing face of the voice. It was his father. Like always he wore a large scowl on his face. "Go see your mother at once." The man he called father ordered.

"Today was so lovely, why must you insist on ruining it?" Arrai joked. Obviously his father was not amused as he continued his scowl. Arrai sighed shutting his eyes in defeat. "Alright, alright." Arrai smiled as he dusted off his clothes and stretched his arms. "I'm going." Arrai reassured his father before gracefully waltzing off.

He carried his arms behind his head as he made a small skip here and there in his quiet steps. As he moved deeper into the palace, the more western it became. The sliding doors were replaced with large wooden ones that opened inward and outward.

Finally Arrai had made his way to the door entering into his mother's room. He knocked twice before entering. Poking his head into the room, he glanced around. He found his mother sitting in a chair, her long black hair down about her shoulders extending past them and onto the floor. A handmaid was brushing out her long hair with small delicate bruch strokes. He entered without gaining permission and waltzed to her side.

"Evening, mother." Arrai saluted.Immediately the room grew tense as he pecked her on the cheek with a kiss. The handmaiden stopped momentarily as Arrai's mother's brow grew into a deep crease. He sat on the floor before her and picked up a lock of hair that had strayed away from the rest. He could feel her stealy glare fixated on him in anger. Lightly, he brushed her silky hair against his lips as he inhaled the scent of her obsidian hair.

"Leave us." She told the young handmaiden brushing her hair. Arrai glanced up at the nervous girl and winked at her. The girl was attractive, like most of his mother's handmaidens, however, she had always made sure that they were never attractive enough to outshine his mother's exquisite beauty. With a blush across her pale cheeks, the girl exited, glancing back worried over her shoulder.

"Now, now mother. Was that necessary?" He asked her with a mocking grin. "You could have just asked if you wanted me to brush your hair." He picked up the comb and reached towards the long silky strands. His hand was immediately slapped away. He withdrew, the sharp sting of flesh on flesh quickly vanishing. He had barely felt it.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands." His mother growled at him.

"Temper, temper." Arrai chided as he put the comb back down. "It's that temper of your that causes you to have to rehire all those handmaidens of yours." He could see in those hateful and stealy eyes a part of his mother snap. She was going to lose it sooner than she usually did.

"Don't talk to me, you monster." She had stood and brought her hand down upon his face. "I don't want you near me! You sicken me!" She balled her hands into fists and brought them down on his head and shoulder's. Occaisionaly she would tear at his hair or his clothes, ripping and scratching. Arrai merely stood there and took the abuse with a smirk. "Filthy creature!" She screamed. She had now picked up the small chair she had been sitting on and rose it above her head. In a fast motion she brought it down to crash upon his head. It broke and she was left holding the legs of the chair in her hands. She used those as a blunt weapon to strike him.

Hearing the commotion from the hall, several of the maids had rushed in and aprehended his mother. "I hate you! You're not my child!" She screamed struggling against their hands. "You and that man are demons! I should have drowned you in the river the day you were born!" She screeched, finally weakening into the hands of thos who held her. She was crying now.

Arrai licked away the blood from his moth and wiped his head wound. The wounds quickly healed and he looked up at her. She was frozen in fear for an instance as she saw the strange coloring in his eye alter as he stared at her. He stood and rose closer to her, kneeling at her feet. He leaned closer so she could hear him as he walked past her. "Sometimes mother, I wish you had drowned me." And with that he had left the room.

This behavior was by no means strange or different. From the day he was born his mother had rejected him, body and soul. When he was a young child she used to beat him severely and then lock him up below the house in the cellar. Now that he was older, she was unable to keep him down there. He had long figured out how to pick a lock and how to take her beatings. He was always reassured by her hand maids that she didn't hate him, she just had a weak constitution and didn't know what she was doing. 'Yeah right.' Arrai laughed. That woman hated him. And he felt as estranged to her as he did with anyone else her at this prison. His father had intentionally sent him there to upset his mother. He didn't want the mistress to forget that she belonged to him and was forever connected to him through her birthing of Arrai. He sighed. "Oh well." He walked down the hall hoping to find something to entertain himself with before dinner. "Kagome, kagome~..." He sung. "Kago no naka no Tori wa...." A handmaiden paused in her work to look up at the handsome young master. "Itsu Itsu deyaru?" He winked at the girl with his bizarrely colored eye, causing her to blush. 'Perhaps tonight would be more interesting than others.'

-x-X-x-
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm

After dinner Arrai had found himself laying out beneath the stars. He stared up at them with mild curiosity, occasionally blotting one out with his hand and spreading his fingers to see them. "Twinkle, twinkle little star...." He would chuckle every now and then. "You can come out and kill me. I know you're there." He said aloud alerting the assassin that he was aware of his presence. The assasin emerged before him and leaped forward to stab at Arrai's head. Instead the blade came down on the spot where his head should have been. "Too slow~." Arrai smiled as his arm tore through the chest of the assailant. He ripped his hand out and sighed. His clothes were dirty now. "So father picked tonight, huh?" Arrai turned to look at the full moon. "Well at least he picked the perfect weather to try and kill me." Arrai chuckled and made his way to the center of the palace. His father had sent a message. It would be rude not to respond.

-x-X-x-
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm

Arrai made his way deep into the palace. The inner heart where his father and mother usually were. He knocked on the door to his father's chambers. Not waiting for a response he opened the door and smiled at the man sitting before him. "You sent me a message I believe." Arrai said before tossing the blade before his father's feet. The man never moved. His eyes merely opened to look up at Arrai with a hateful glare. "I guess you figured when the poison wasn't working that you'd have to take brute force?" Arrai guessed crossing his arms and leaning in the doorway.

"So you knew about the poison." Arrai's father's voice never changed. "You're probably wondering why I suppose?" Arrai began to laugh. He was laughing so hard he grabbed his sides in pain.

"That's a good one." He said wiping the tears from his eyes. "But no. I already know the reason."

"You should have never been born." Arrai's father moved his hand to his side, secretly grabbing his sword. He had one chance to stab his son and he was sure his skills as a warrior were much more honed then Arrai's. "You are the reslut of an unholy communion." He explained, his eyebrows creasing.

"It's not my fault you screwed your sister." Arrai shot back with a playful smile. That had been the last thing Arrai had said before his father had thrown the sword with deadly accuracy at Arrai. Arrai of course was able to side step as he rushed forward his hand ready to strike. His father pulled out his second sword and brought it down upon Arrai to slash through his side. In a flash the sword flew up in the air and blood fell to the floor.

-cough- "Very good my son." Arrai's father coughed blood as he grabbed the shoulders of his son, pulling him closer. His brows were knitted in pain but he glared deeply into Arrai's eyes. Blood trickled from his mouth and flooded down Arrai's arm from where he had pierced through his chest.

"I suppose you'll be giving me your last words about how your tieranly will know no bounds, and manifest destiny, and all that." Arrai smiled into the hateful face before him.

"No." His father said, a cough of blood spilling from his mouth. "I'm going to give you even more of a reason to hate your exsitance." Arrai's eye were slightly confused but his smile never wavered.

"What would that be old man?"

"With the last breath of me, I shall curse you and all those that will ever know or love you." The dying man brought one of his hands to Arrai's discolored eye. "I release the curse hidden inside you." The man coughed up more blood as he smirked in triumph. "Now you will never know peace." His breath hitched and in seconds he had died.

Arrai removed his hand from his father's chest and tossed his limp body to the floor. "I never did." he said as he stepped over the corpse.

He was about to walk away before an unbearable pain shot through his eye. He fell to his knees clawing at his face. A searing heat and pain shot throughout his head. He wanted nothing more than to gouge his eye out, the pain was so horrendous. He screamed out and grabbed a hold of the carpets in his fists. Slowly the pain began to die away. He lay on the floor unsure of what happened as he slowly opened his eye. His vision was different. Instead of the normal colors one eye was actually seeing in shades of black and white The sight was disorienting to say the least. A sound behind him alerted him of an attacker as he turned quickly to attack his eye seared with pain again. He never saw his attacker, only a bright light before the thud that followed the dead corpse that fell at his feet. He looked down and examined the corpse. It's head, or where there had been one, was blown completely off. His eye seared with pain again. He shut it closed, apparently, this stopped the pain. "Hm...interesting." Arrai said into the darkness. He ripped a cloth from the dead soldier and wrapped it around his eye. "Wouldn't want to blow off mother's head when I go visit her." He had unfinished business. He walked out of the room and headed for his mother's chambers.

-x-X-x-
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Arrai entered his mother's room. The night was coming to an end and she was sitting by her window. She turned as he entered and she glared at his figure. "Don't be like that." Arrai chided as he stared back, a weary smile playing on his lips. "I came all this way to see you." Arrai moved forward, exhausted. He wanted to fal onto the floor and lay at her feet. He was so tired now. He never knew what it was like to fall into a mother's arms and be embraced with love, and he doubted she would stroke her fingers through his hair if he had. She noticed the blood on his hands. He wanted to tell her, the monster is dead, we're finally free now. He wondered if she would rejoice or reject him even further. "Don't worry, mother, it's not mine." He moved slowly towards her.

"Stay away from me." She warned him standing to defend herself.

"It's ok mother." He held out his arms. "The monster is gone. I killed him." She shook her head and tried to back farther away into the wall. "It's alright, it's all over now." He reached out and tried to grab her arm. She swung out at him and pushed him to the floor.

"Don't touch me you demon!" She screamed wrapping her hands around his throat. She began to squeeze with all her might, cutting off the airway in his neck. "Demon! Monster! You never should have been born! I hate you!" She squeezed tighter digging her nails into his throat. Blood squeezed out from the wounds. She stared down at his face and then froze.

Arraai was staring up at her with a small smile. His eye looked at peace and his face was tired. He stared back up at her with a reassuring smile. "It's ok." He told her. He reassured her with his eye that she wouldn't sin if she killed him here and now. He wanted her to. "It's ok." He told her again, her hands loosening around his throat.

Slowly she backed away from him now sitting on his abdomen as her hands fell to her sides. She shook her head as a cry was released from her lips."No, it's not ok." She gripped her matted hair and shook her head. "Help me!" She begged. Arrai stared up at her in shock. He was not expecting her to do this. No, no, she was supposed to kill him to release him from this prison. "I can't live in a world you tainted." She cried.

His eye understood as he reached up to hold her. He was hesitant for a second and then -crunch- as his hand broke through her ribcage. Her eyes went wide in shock for a second He lifted his fingers and smeared her blood against those pretty lips. Slowly her eye began to close a peaceful smile playing on her lips "Goodbye." He released his grip and lay her gently back onto the ground. With a fluid movement his hand sliced through her neck and her head rolled off. He picked up the small object in his arms.

He opened her window and sat in the frame holding her head in his arms. He lifted it to his face as he smiled at her pretty bloodied lips. "Tsuru to kame ga subetta." He sang softly smiling. The sun was rising and the blood red rays outlined his fugure. A maid entered the room expecting to awaken her mistress, only to find the bloody mess before her and Arrai sitting in the window. "Ushiro no shoumen daare?" She gasped in fear but strangely felt an awe for the beautiful creature before her, his crazy smile widened as his head turned to look at her. "I really wish you hadn't seen this dear." He took a step down the beautifully stunning decapitated head was now his companion. "But everyone's got to start anew." And with a swift motion she was dead. Just like the rest of the palace was in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Past Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Past Forgotten   A Past Forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Past Forgotten
Page 1 of 1