Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trapped in a closet.

Go down 
+6
KageXRyu
KINGFROSTY
cupcakemichi
sasuke uchiha
Tsen
Arch-D
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 am

Kyoya said as Michiyo walked away, "Bye Michi nee-chan." HE then faced Keon again and started laughing and said, "That's some obsession you got."

Setsuna stands up an starts looking around for his fedora and realizes he was standing in a pile of skirts his red eyes slightly glowing and says, "This is awkward, and where is my hat."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 am

"Yo~!" Arrai announced his arrival grabbing hold of the butt in front of him. He Squeezed slightly at the muscular behind of the person standing in front of his face, "Long time no see." Arrai smiled as he squeezed the butt in greeting. He glanced up at Raven before him, eager to see what expression the winged prince would have. Quickly he got up in a graceful but bubbly manner and skipped his way past Keon, winking briefly at him, and then towards Mai. "It's hard to see in here...." He said as he began to nit pick through clothing. Curious, he lifted a frilly shirt against his chest and checked the size. Tossing it aside unsatisfied he grabbed a dress and did the same. "Mai~! What do you think about this one?" He looked down at the fallen girl with a large smile.

CELEBRATE!!! It's my 100th post!! XDDDD

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:29 am

Kyoya faced Arrai and Said, "So you're the eyepatched blond Mai nee-chan is always talking about. I'm Kyoya and you are?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 am

Larien was not sure where he was. He sat in a corner of this dark and stuffy place with his legs tucked under his chin, folding his arms over them and pulling them into his chest. He was very confused. He heard voices breaking out here and there also confused about their location. He chose not to listen as he remained glued to his corner. 'Where am I?' It was dark. There were cloth like things hanging around his head and body. He thought it might be some sort of storage room. 'What was the last thing I did last night?' Larien asked himself. He didn't get drunk last night. He was pretty sure about that. He never allowed himself to get drunk around Arrai. Weird things happened when he let his guard down. Weird things like cupcakes. Larien shivered.

He heard some loud noises that drew him out of his reverie. Someone was banging on a wall or door. He could faintly see light peer through the cracks as the person kicked at the door. He heard a small cry before a thud. He thought that perhaps they had fallen. In an attempt to find them he pushed himself onto all fours and crawled towards the sound. Using his hands to search he felt his way around. Slowly and cautiously he felt the cold and hard wooden floor beneath his hands. Looking was useless, since it was so dark. His hands were now his eyes. "arrai, that better be you...' strangely the thought of anyone or anything else was even more frightening. 'Hm....that's weird. The floor isn't hard anymore.' It was true. The floor was now strangely cushiony and soft. He squeezed slightly trying to figure out what had changed with the floor. His face went deep red. Looking down he could make out the form of a young woman and his hand was....his hand was....quickly he removed his hand and retreated backward again. 'I shouldn't have touched those!' Larien's mind was quickly spinning. 'Arrai explained that girl's bodies are different and that you shouldnt touch the different things without their permission.' This was horrible. Larien wanted out now. "S-s-sorry! I didn't mean to-!"

NOTE: Sorry, michi, I was going to have him grope you too, but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. ^___^ Permission to grope?
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 am

"Well im hoping that you realize that's my dress- o-oh who's um..." mai's face flashed red as she felt someone well, grope her, looking away from Arrai to the face of Larien. "you- you just-"
Mai turned a even brighter and deeper red, her face could have luminated the dark cramped space.
....Lala just groped me.
She sat up quickly, releasing her grip on Michiyo, a horrible thing to do, considering things seemed a bit tighter near the door more than anywhere else, and just sat, quietly, unable to say anything, afraid that any scream that came would alert the other men, which...which would bring much more hell into the closet, probably upon Larien.
"I-Its..its...its f-" Her voice shook slightly, fear, anger, and a few other mixed emotions before she fell once more to the ground with a thud, fainting. (near Larien. lol.)

(ooc: o.o mai is unable to comprehend holding something like that in without fainting. and i must leave soon. >_>)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 am

Setsuna walks over to the crowd and starts to analyze the people within it, he then asks, "What happened to her?"

Kyoya then starts to laugh and say while gasping, "Wow!, She fainted, Good job dude!"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 am

"Eye patch? Hey that is me isn't it?" Arrai smiled at Kyoya. "Arrai is my name." He looked back down at Mai making a small twirl, the dress still on him. "But Mai, I look good~! Don't I?" He finished his twirl as he saw the exchange between Larien and Mai. He smiled seeing their faces glow with the heat. 'So cute~!' As Mai plopped back down he crouched down and poked her cheeks. "Hey, hey....Are you dead?" He made a bigger smile. "Perhaps I should wake the sleeping beauty with a kiss!" He puckered up his lips and leaned forward.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:11 am

Larien had a variety of emotions flash through him. He didn't like this rush of feelings he was suddenly getting. First he was confused, then embarrassed, and now he was in shock. As Mai fell over, his blush remained and he was a bit worried as he saw her collapse. Had he squeezed her to hard? He didn't understand any of these things or why in the world women had such large chests. Hearing the cheers from Kyoya, however, he was once again blushing. And now, he was quite annoyed as he saw Arrai lean forward for a kiss. His fist just instinctually collided with Arrai's jaw. "What are you doing?" He said in annoyance. He didn't understand, but he knew that not everyone liked to be molested while they were unconscious.
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
Character: Michiyo Takumi
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:14 pm

"oh, that's- oh wait... she fainted..." Michi realized with a start that she had also let go of her. "This is getting too wierd for me... maybe I should just go..." Michi walked to the door and noticed that it had a bunch of different locks.
"HEY! ANYONE HAVE A CHAINSAW OR SOMETHING?"
Back to top Go down
http://cupcakemichi.deviantart.com
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Raven felt an alarmingly strange sensation as an unfamiliar limb reached out and grabbed his...bottom. Never before had Raven been so suddenly violated, and the strange sensation coming from a muscle he rarely used sent waves of paralysis through his body. His mind swarmed with questions as confusion overtook his thoughts.
"He!...How!...When!...The hell!..DId he!..." He stood there frozen unsure what to do or how to respond to the strange sensation...
Keon waved a hand in front of his face staring curiosly at the statue like form of his half-brother. 'What is the power that could have possibly crippled Raven like so?' He circled to his back side and stared at his butt. He reached to grab it in hopes that the reaction would be repeated. 'Have I found the answer to beating Sir Meathead (Raven)!?' He gave the rump a small squeeze......Keon lept away striking a crazy pose expecting to be punched or stabbed or...something, but Raven just stood there unmoving. Keon turned to the dress clad figure staring and awe and disbelief at the strange ma-womans powers. He awkwardly fell to his knees and bowed in front of the man-lady.
"Teach me your powers my lord!!" He siad bowing.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 pm

Arrai rubbed his cheek from where Larien's fist had collided with his. "Itai~....." He smiled mischeviously at Larien. "Love hurts..." Hearing the commotion below him, he turned to see the man bowing down on his knees in reverie of him. His eye drifted towards Raven to se the mighty titan frozen still from his little "greeting". His eye came back to Keon on his knees. "Hm, hm..." he chuckled. "My services have a price." He sang. "I don't know what you could possibly do for me." his eye looked hungrily down at Keon. Personally he wouldn't have a problem with groping Raven a bit more. Even Keon was good looking enough for his standards, so he wouldn't have minded an "alternate" arrangement, or the chance to grope Raven to shock him again. "Ah!" Arrai had come to an epiphany suddenly. "I know! You can model the dress for me!" Arrai removed the dress from the hanger and handed it to Keon in excitement.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Rai woke up from his coma. "Uggghhh!" he moaned. He slowly stood up and looked around the "cramped" closet again with his luminous light green eyes. He noticed that there were several more people in the closet. "Is that Arrai wearing a dress?!?!?! Shocked "
Rai looked around once more. Something else had caught his attention. He noticed that Raven had been violated.
"OH GREAT! I'M SCARRED FOR LIFE AGAIN!!! Shocked affraid "
Sweatdrops slid down Rai's face like rain. "I was better off in my coma" Paralyzed with fear, Rai started thinking to himself, "I've got to get out of here before things get even weirder and more random or worse. " Rai imagined what else could go wrong or might happen. He immediately shivered right after he thought about it. He started to lose it and panic. Completely filled with fear, Rai was in a fetal position on the floor saying "make it stop" over and over again.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft357/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 pm

(ACK so many posts D: Catching up is not fun...)
I suppose Theo was just standing there for all this time... watching the oddities that had strangely come into play.

"e_o Y-you can have this back now..." he said, taking of Mai's skirt and dropping it on her unconscious face. He then dived back into the pile of clothes, hoping no one would know where he went (if anyone even noticed he was there ._. ).
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:03 am

what the hell just happened...? Mai though unconsious could feel clothes fall on her face, her trigger finger started to twitch and her hand moved suddenly and pulled it off. Something happened...and for some reason i blacked out...augh, my head hurts..i think i held in something i shouldnt of...
Her hand slumped down once more.
I dont want to move...something tells me bad things will happen if i open my eyes or move.
She could hear the chatter comming from above, and her trigger finger started to twitch once more. Her body, other than her finger was pretty much, dead to the world, and she rather stay quiet and unmoving.

"A Chainsaw?!" laughter boomed once more from the door "Oh! you have a good sense of taste!"
From above the door, a small girl popped out from the wall, all black, eye pupils glowing yellow. (lol basicly a KH Anti-form me XD)
"Since the idiot is knocked out for the moment, and you can still move in this place, ill let you have the chainsaw." The evil voice chuckled, staring at the ground with the unconsious Mai and slowly going insane Rai.
As the girl popped back into the wall, a chainsaw fell from its shelf, nearly hitting the pile of clothes Theo was hidden in, as it landed near Michiyo.
"I highly doubt thats going to work though girly. you should just play dress up or be squashed against the wall like the rest of them!"

Mai's finger began to twitch once more.

(lol the closet is quite large XD its more like a walk in closet i assume then. and if its Mai's it makes no sense why so many dresses are in there XD unless...bwahahahaha, nevermind, just ignore the little girl that pops out of the wall, i thought that a possesed closet might as well have something evil come out of it to be its icon.)
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Barredleft357/500Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:28 am

The pile of clothes moved toward Mai avoiding the chainsaw. "I'm scared of your closet." said a small muffled voice from within, not knowing if she was really out cold or not.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:45 am

Mai wouldnt open her eyes, from what she could tell...she didnt want to see men trying on her clothes.
Though he did fit it better than me- oh god..why did i even buy those...? oh wait, they were gifts.
Her fingers started to tap on the ground, and her left hand started to pat the pile of clothes in a "its okay, im sure Michi can cut our way out of here." fashion.
The right hand though, darted out and grabbed the sleeve of Larien, or from what Mai could tell was Larien, since that was who she was aiming for, had it been someone else, they would have been wearing clothes...so she didnt have to worry about it being Keon, she held it for a second before her arm dropped once more to the ground, the other lay limp ontop of the pile of clothes.
"...now that was just useless."
Back to top Go down
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 am

Michiyo saw the chainsaw drop and land near her and got an evil glint in her eye. Then she saw the creepy floating girl(lol) and decided that she shouldn't use it- or at least she should check it out thoroughly first. So she picked it up and willed herself to NOT look behind her- she wasn't in the particular mood to enjoy the wanderings of cross-dressers trying on Mai's abandoned dresses from years ago.
"don't look... don't look..." Michi muttered as she examined the fine mechanics that she knew little to nothing about. None of them looked broken or out of place so she took off the safety(let's pretend there's a safety- even if there isn't. with michi we need it lol) and turned it it. It started with a roar and Michi brought it up near the door, only to have it shut off a second later...
"WHAT THE...? HOW COME THERE"S NO GAS IN IT?" She dropped it next to her and went to sulk in a corner.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am

Keon grabbed the article of clothing it eyeing it curiosly. These were the things human women wear. Although Keon rather detested wearing any more cloths than were absolutley necesary (for clothes were stifling and uncomortable) if it was for the power to slay Raven he would have to do it. He slid the red dress over his bare chest and down his thighs. He was suprised how short it was. He then proceeded to lift the skull arms length away, giving it a better 'view'.
"So what do you think Gwen?"

Raven continued to stare unblinkingly, his mind still trying to process what just happened...
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 am

"Ohohoho! did i forget to put that in there?"
The evil voice laughed again, and the Demon girl popped out near Arrai and Keon.
"Hello dears...my, dont you look cute! its sickening to look you Keon. though, its nice someone doesnt want to leave anytime soon~ and enjoying those nice clothes the idiot never wears." she pointed to Arrai, with a wave, and watched more chaos insue.

Mai's fingers started to twitch once more, tapping impatiently on the ground before she heard Michi's cry.
"DAMMIT."
Her hand went out to grab michi's hood and pull her back down from her crying before turning limp once more.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:47 am

{I hope you guys don't mind but I wanna be Rose before she was turned into a vampire >< if that's a problem, lemme know and I'll change it >.>}

Rose was shocked as she opened her eyes for the first time in 8 hours, finding herself covered by many, many clothes. Her back was aching and her eyes hurt, while her heart was pounding harshly in her chest. She pushed all the clothes off her and onto everyone else in the closet, ignoring any comments or anything from that point. She didn't even notice anybody else in there. The only way she would, was if someone called her her name.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:56 am

The pile of clothes retreated to the corner, hoping no one would want to go looking through it to find a surprise inside <_<;;

(Im running outta things to say D: Maybe i should just leave... in somewhat way or form.)
Back to top Go down
KageXRyu

KageXRyu

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 am

Setsuna sat down next to Mai adn the pile of clothes and said in his cool charming voice, "Tell me miss, why are you pretending to be unconscious.?and you under the pile have you seen a black fedora by any chance?"

Kyoya saw Keon in the dress and started cracking up and after he calmed down he faced the demon girl and asked, "Who are you nee-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 am

"Oh im just the demon trapping you all in here." another evil laugh ensued from the demon closet as the girl popped back into the wall, apperaing near Mai and Setsuna.
"Its useless girl, we all know your not asleep, your hand keeps moving."

Mai's hand tapped impatiently against the ground, though the rest of her did not move. she even tried to stop breathing for a second, but that didnt help.
"......im in a coma..im in a coma..i dont want to see whats going on...dont care who the voice is...i want to get out of here."
Mai's hand darted towards the girl and grabbed the demon girl by the hair before she could leave. and she sat up, blank look on her face, as if she was dead.
"Look, you...you...Demon closet." Mai held on tightly while the girl tried to escape "your going to- ROSE?!" Mai's hand let go suddenly as she saw Rose, as a human no less, just as she was once before, and the girl dissapeared from her grasp.
"Heheheh, i wont let you out..this is amusing." the closet was once again full of evil laughter, and Mai groaned, falling back down the the ground in defeat, closing her eyes and tapping her fingers once more.

"oh what else can i do...? look, clothes!" The demon popped back out once more, near the pile of clothes that held Theo, and with a devlish smirk started to pull off the clothes "nice to see you!" she laughed, putting Setsuna's fedora upon his head, and slinking back into the wall.

(ooc: THAT IS NOW FUFLLING EVERYTHING. i love the closet demon. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

Rose was shocked to hear her name called but she turned her head and looked at the girl she knew.
"M-MAI!?" She yelled and then stood up, her legs wobbling from the sudden weight put on her knees.
She could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she fell back to the ground, her arms and legs very weak from her sleep. "What am I doing in a closet?"
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
cupcakemichi

cupcakemichi

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 am

Michi took a moment to look up. "Oh Mai, you're awake... oh great... more people. Isn't this such a nice party we're having here?" Michi said switching to her sarcasticly irritated voice.

(BTW: michi's sarcasticaly irritated voice involves a too-sweet voice and an obviously fake smile. in other words, there's too many people and michi isn't really likeing it lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in a closet.   Trapped in a closet. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped in a closet.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: While wandering the world you tumble upon a friend...-
Jump to: