Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what are some differences between the old forum and this one?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffo

Jeffo

what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Empty
PostSubject: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 pm

most of all, any improvements on the battle system? or is it just the old one?
stats?
Back to top Go down
http://pmtweb.wikidot.com/home
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Barredleft357/500what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 pm

haha i cant exactly say (since Frosty made up all of this ._.) but im guessing its the same as the old style... but you really have to ask frosty. Theres not enough detail to be able to tell

Hope you dont mind answering your questions >_<;; You and Frosty (since this is probably directed at him)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Barredleft500/500what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:30 pm

You can go read the new rules for the arena battle system but in a nutshell

-A story based Roleplay thread has been added-currently waiting for players to join-
the old situational roleplays such as the castle battle and the zombie immortal brat battle have been renamed Quests
-overall thogh much of the forum has stayed the same. though Ive adopted a universal paragraph style of roleplay for the all the threads

as for stats im considering it. Im thinking they might make the forum more interesting...but then again they might also make it more complicated...

any other questions?
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Jeffo

Jeffo

PostSubject: Re: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:33 am

i find the banner at the top a little...large. everytime i load a page, i have to scroll down alot
u should have an area that is admin managed including stats about characters that people make.
Back to top Go down
http://pmtweb.wikidot.com/home
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Barredleft357/500what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:27 am

i can fix that Very Happy
but i plan to make a banner with other characters with it and not just my own, so id like some people to donate some drawings to put in, even if they are pencil sketches Very Happy

and stats? like what for example? :]
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are some differences between the old forum and this one?   what are some differences between the old forum and this one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are some differences between the old forum and this one?
Page 1 of 1