Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Friend or Foe? Barredleft357/500Friend or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:12 am

"How did it get so cold?!"
Shivering, Theo walked down the the streets. He wrapped his cape around himself, trying to keep warm. There was a light powder of snow falling from the sky. The roads and streets were lit with lanterns. The people here wore heavy clothing, compared to Theo, who was wearing wispy cloth and armor.
People on the streets who went past him gave him a peculiar look, especially because of the crown atop his head.
"Geez, I wish these people would stop staring at me..."
He approached a small vendor on the road. "Excuse me sir, can you locate me to the inn?"
The man looked up at him, also giving him the dirty glare everyone else has been giving him. He looked away.
"Please sir, I don't want to trouble you but..."
"..."
"I-I just need a place to stay."
"..."
"Please, just a few moments of your ti-"
"Go away! I don't need people like you loitering my cart."
Anger started rising, until Theo exploded with rage. "Look here you. I'm tired and hungry. I just want a place to rest. I would appreciate it if you could just POINT the way!"
Theo's fangs bared as he spoke. The earth trembled as well, dieing down as Theo's fury was. The merchant cowered, staring up at Theo's stern face. People fell from the shaking; some who close enough could hear his loud roaring.
Breathing heavily, Theo composed himself and looked down. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I'm just really tired. Can you please just point the way to me..."
Still shaking, the man pointed in a direction of the nearest tavern.
Theo glanced that way. He could see the sign, even though it was quite the distance still. He turned back and bowed slightly. "Thank you," he said and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
Friend or Foe? Barredleft247/500Friend or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:41 am

"Lift your head up."
"I dont want to."
Mai, held by two guards, slowly walked through the town, snow crunching underneath her feet as she walked.
She smiled as she looked upwards, not moving her face from its hung position, the glares and stares of people, followed by snickering from upper windows as they passed house, made her want to explode in a furry of rage.
but that wouldnt change the fact that she was being held.
"it would probably get me killed." was all she could think "I just wanted to hide away from this place, its cold, worse than in Sol, not one...person, would let me live here quietly, at least in Sol i had a slight chance of living."
Mai started to panic, she started to think of the plans she had thought of. "anyway to get out of this situation will do..."
The first plan, one that she had made up hours ago, involved trying to reach for the gun in her side bag.
"no...not blowing my cover, not here."
The second, one that she would have prefered to not do, was to continue to act helpless, and look for someone to help her.
It wasnt until one of the guards had forced her head up, before she decided to grudgingly go to plan two, her eyes now set on a blonde man, which looked like he didnt belong in this place as much as she did, and shouted.
"HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE SIR! HELP ME! IVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!"
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 am

"Quiet you!" the soldier said, and forced her head down again.
Theo turned as he saw where the shriek had come from. He saw a girl accompanied by two guards walking in the opposite direction.

"Don't put yourself into unnecessary situations."

"Gah... I know Joshua... but...."
Theo hesitated. "I know im gonna regret this..."

Theo turned around and tapped one soldier on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, but I dont think you should handle a lady so roughly-"
"Who are you to order me around?!" the soldier spat at him. "Go on with your business!"
Theo looked over to see the girl's face, which of course he could not see for she was look down at the floor.
"What exactly did she do?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:55 am

"its none of your concern."
It wasnt the guard that spoke, but Mai, as she stared at the ground.
but im going to tell you anyway, so help me...If im going to try to not hide it, i might as well to someone who could help.
Raising her head, hair moving out of her eyes, still in a panic she said, bluntly "they want to hire me as a mercanary. I dont want to go. Please save me."
The guard on her right tugged her forward "Dont speak girl! it doesnt matter if you do or dont, you know how to work a rifle."
"oh comeon! give me a chance to speak! i havent for hours! i complained once, and only once, when you dragged me out of my home!" The words came out with bitter anger as Mai turned her head, resulting in her being struck with a hilt of a sword and dropped to the ground.
"Listen, we can kill you right here, we have orders to do that also. so stand up, shut up, and move."
rubbing her head, mai stood up, pausing for a moment to look at the blood on her hand, and back up at the blonde man.
"Now that you know my story...."
Dodging another blow, Mai moved behind him, hiding in his shadow.
"Your going to help me, Sir."

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Theo looked at her, a little confused and unsure. The soldiers drew their swords. "Get out of the way! Or we'll have to kill you!"
Turning back around, Theo stood firmly in his place. "I suppose that's a threat. Well then..." He drew out his own sword and shield. "I guess you can call me a sap for believing her, but I'm not letting you force her to do your dirty work."
"Fine. You die here!"
The soldiers charged forward, only to be sent flying with one sweep of Theo's arm.
"That was easier than I expected..."
10 more soldiers arrived, surrounding them. "Show no mercy!"
Sighing, Theo closed his eyes. "I really have no time for this." He stomped his heel to the floor. A circle of stalagmite shaped rocks rose from the streets, knocking the soldiers up into the air. People who were around screamed and started scrambling for safety.
"Look," Theo said hurriedly as the enemies fell, "if you want to escape with me, you have to follow me close." He grunted a bit, and lion ears atop his head, along with a tail to match. He turned and looked at the girl, his catlike eyes and fangs able to be seen. "If you can't stay up with me, I'll have to carry you. Understand?"

A warning bell tolled as more soldiers flowed in from every direction.
"Looks like we'll have to push our way through." Theo sheathed his sword and shield. He got on all fours, poised to charge in the direction of the entrance. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:03 pm

(note: id think id be easier if i made thoughts italic)

"He probably...no, no time to think, im taking my first chance out of here, i just want to get back.

"The exit isnt that far away, i can make it." Mai replied, staring at the now on fours blonde man, unsure of whatelse to say.
Pausing for a second, she stammered out as the soilders started to charge.
"T-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:18 pm

"Don't thank me now." Theo said. He took in a breath and let out a devastating roar that knocked any one in front of him within 30 feet down. "Let's go!"
Theo dashed forward, knocking any soldier standing up away with his arms, hardly fazed by the flying arrows or slashes of weapons that came at him.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Mai followed behind as closely as she could, pausing for less than a second to kick or ram a guard out of the way as she ran.
"turn here, the gates just around the- Sir, i think we're going to die."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Theo turned and was ready to charge out of the entrance, only to see the doors closing on them.
"Grr... I really don't want to do this..."
He charged right at the metal gates, jumping up into the air. He came down, landing his fist on the doors. A huge dent was made and the doors fell down with a great bang.
Turning around he yelled, "Hurry up! No time to waste!"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:06 pm

is everyone i meet in this place-
Mai sprinted out the gates, before she grabbed a minedart out from her black bag.
Ragalian guards might be strong...but they sure are stupid.
Tossing it forward, she turned to look at the blonde man as she started to sprint off "Keep going!"
A explosion burst out, and in the distance soliders flew backwards, crashing into the walls of the gate or into eachother.
Stopping a distance away, Mai breathed heavily, breath showing in the frozen cold.
"We'll be okay for the moment."
She looked up at the blonde man, coughing and smiled.
"Beyond here is the city of Sol, and in the land past that is Amina and Alondia."
Mai held out her hand as she finished catching her breath.
"My name's Mai Kurokawa sir, you and me, really dont belong here, so....where do you want to go?"

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:
Friend or Foe? Barredleft500/500Friend or Foe? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 am

Hidden in the dark shadows of the gates she was leaning on, she heard two pairs of feet approach near her. Rose's eyes glanced up for a moment, the smoke from a bomb finding it's ways near her.
Her hair flew down next to her sides, back so she wouldn't be noticed by the two in front of her.
hmm...
Her eyes ran over the boy with blonde hair, then the girl with the black hair. She let out a soft chuckle, maybe loud enough for the two to hear her, but didn't know since her ears were very sensitive to any sound.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:45 am

Theo got up to his feet. He brushed off the dirt from his tunic and stood up tall and regally, looking almost intimidating from his stern face. "I am Theo , King of... oh wait I'm not in Revalon anymore." He laughed and relaxed a bit, no longer seeming threatening. "Haha yeah, just call me Theo."
He sighed and stretched. "So Mai Kurokawa, where do you hail fro-"
Theo ears twitched, still not turned back to his human form. He looked around, scanning the dark with his catlike eyes (able to see in the dark). "Someone's here..."
He went into a defensive position. "Whos there?!" Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 am

Rose's eyes widened slightly at how she was able to be heard, but in an instant, she regained her posture and stepped out from the dark. Her flowing hair trailed behind her body and her bright blue eyes locked with the blond boy.
A seemingly nice smile formed on her lips and she tilted her head to the side, almost wanting to taunt the two. She rose a hand to her face and moved a few strands behind her ears.
"Surprised you could sense me." Her voice uttered the words under her breath, becoming silent again.
Her eyes shifted to the girl standing next to the blond, her smile turning into a grin, a playful one.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:01 am

AS Rufus steped out onto the balcony the icy wind struck him. A solder on his left presented him with his lance, roughly 7 feet long the metal shaft sported a broad steel spearhead. Before him sat his trusty steed, Keyotan. Keyotan was of a breed of very special Feral, one of the only tamable species. It was lizard like in appearance, thin sheathed in iorn hard scales. Its snout extended into a sharp beak. Large batlike wings sprouted from its bony back. Rufus threw his leg over the leather saddle, grabbing the riens a second attendant belted his kite shield to his arm. Three other feral riders at prepared on the terrace. Rufus nudged Keyotan towards the railing, the sprawling buildings and streets of the capiatal city extended before him, a vast labyrinth of stone and brick. He could see a small wisp of smoke extending from near the city gates.
Come," he motioned the other riders, "we fly!" He dug his heels into Keyotan's sides as the beast took off into the frigid sky, the other riders follow in turn each soaring towards the smoke. As the group neared the target Rufus could make out a tall, blode man, and a sjorter ebon haired young woman. He couldn't help but laugh at the tail that extended from the man's backside. He nudged Keyotan iinto a dive, Keyotan beat its wings againt the ground as the riders neared the ground.
Leaping from the Feral's backside Rufus adreesed the odd couple, ignoring the crimson haired woman that had appeared.
"Master Theo, Mistress Mai, It is truely an honor to make you aquantince!" Rufus fell into a formal bow, continuing as he rose, "It would be most pleasant if you would accompany me back to the castle. I would rather not fight and I have a proposition I'm sure you would both be glad to listen to." Even as he spoke the words of peace he fell into a battle stance, apparently having no desire to resolve things peacefully. The trio of riders also dismounted their beasts, all carrying similar lances and shields, shortswords hung at thier hips. The real battle was about to start.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:15 am

Theo frowned. I got a bad feeling about this. I can sense a lot of dark magic...
Standing up straight, he returned back to his normal state and walked forward. "Why can you not state your proposition here?" He cast a disdainful look, and looked at the other three riders that had come as well. "If you really someone of trust, you would not mind speaking to us in the open."

Theo stiffened and readied himself for any signs of attack.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:19 am

Rose let her hair fall back into her eyes. She rolled them and looked out to the side, ignoring the people now standing in front of her.
Why I came here... I don't know...
She seemed to be thinking that a lot lately, too much to be honest.
She looked back at them and let her blue eyes stare at one of the riders. Even hiding most of her emotions, some could still tell how angry she was, or sad even.
Relax, Rose... She told herself, over-and-over for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:24 am

Rufus laughed, long and hard.
"I suppose you do have a point young master." Dropping his lance point he continued. "Very well, here is the proposition," he gave a very friendly smile,"Join my army or you shall rot in my dungeon and never again see the light of your wolrd again. Now," his face lost the smile, adopting a much more rigid leer, the tone in his voice lost all trace of friendliness, "...choose wisley." Rufus fell back into his combat stance.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:31 am

"Well, i have no idea what...Theo, will choose, but..."
Mai grabbed her minethrower from the side bag, shooting a glare out to the man
"hunted me down even after i tried to hide....ill fight before i ever leave this place with you."
Glancing at the Red haired...Vampiric like Beauty, i guess. mai thought, as she asked her with a small smile "Help us outta this?"

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:36 am

She let her right hand cross over to her left, lightly playing with the hair-tie on her wrist now. She thought for a moment, pulling the elastic and then letting it go, the snap hitting her skin harshly. She didn't move or budge for a moment, but the look she saw from the two in front of her was sad, pathetic even.
"Ugh..." She groaned and in a moment her right hand was holding her hair behind her. "Fine. But I don't even know either one of you." She pulled the elastic and snapped her hair into a ponytail.
Afterwards she turned and looked at the riders, her eyes glowing with a vicious glare.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:41 am

V-v-ampire...
Theo trembled a bit, but shook it off. I cant get nervous now. I have to focus on the situation.
Theo drew his sword and shield. "I suggest you choose wisely as well." He said to the man. He went into fighting position. "And I don't appreciate you underestimating me or my companions. I've beaten tougher guys than you..."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:48 am

eh? did he just...was- oh never mind.
Mai smiled widely for a second "i guess my day is going better than i thought, your a vampire right? i can guess, My names Mai, but we can have introductions later, be it in the prision cell, or someplace much nicer."

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 am

"Be careful, young master..." Rufus shot Theo a glare colder than the snow surronding them, "overconfidence breeds carelessness."
Rufus lunged at Theo his lance tip plowing into Theos' shield with the full force of Rufus' wieght behind it. The trio of riders ran two meet the two women. Two of them singled out the vampire, both struck with thier lances one aiming towards her neck, the other aiming towards her belly. The third and final rider struck at Mai with a sweeping spear motion aimed at her legs, hoping to knock her off her feet.

*OOC-yeah I totaly quoted Kratos >#D-and just a side note Rufus wears a full suit of armor. Breastplate-shoulder pads gauntlets, greaves, and the waist gaurds as well.*
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 am

Theo skidded back a little, resisting the mans force. Guh... he's pretty strong.
"I don't plan to belittle you."
He knocked away his lance and jumped back. He looked back, watching the others fighting off the other soldiers. I need to help them... but He turned his attention back to the leader. He'll catch me off guard. He spread his feet a little wider.This would be easier if I still had the energy I had when I first came here. Stomping a foot into the ground, Theo brought up a slab of rock and pushed it toward his enemy with his mana control.

(OT: OH BAH KRATOS XD. I guess that makes me Lloyd ._. Excluding the son-father part)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 am

She let her mouth curve into an evil grin as she rose her right hand yet again, pushing the lance aimed for her neck to the side. Her hand coiled around the lance tightly, just as she closed her eyes. She curved her body swiftly, making the other lance miss as well. Her swiftness was almost exhilarating to herself at the moment, but she didn't want to get big-headed now. She wanted to throw the rider she had caught in the grasp behind her but it would be to easy.
No Rose... Not yet...
She wanted to have fun.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:06 am

Rufus did not move, facing the boulder head on. He pierced it with his lance and with a small grunt severed the stone in two.
"Is that all thier is?" He lunged at Theo again, this time however he fiented a lunge, swing his shield around to smash Theo in the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend or Foe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next