Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character - Suhayl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suhayl

Character sheet
Character: Suhayl
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
Character - Suhayl Barredleft500/500Character - Suhayl Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Character - Suhayl Empty
PostSubject: Character - Suhayl   Character - Suhayl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Mods Please Read
I actually wanted to take a deeper turn with this character and make him on the bad guys' side, but as you will read, he didn't quite turn out that way. HOWEVER! If you're in need of villainous characters, let me know. Making Suhayl more darker and on the side of not so good will be all too easy. Just say the word and I'll fix his background to fit more appropriately. ;3 I've been in the mood for playing an evil character anyways.

Name
Suhayl

Affiliation
Alondia

Description
< - > Image Coming Soon < - >
A dark-skinned man who has the look of a warrior straight from an Arabian tale. Suhayl has a well-toned body from years of training as a soldier. His hair is normally cut short and is black in color, although it's long enough to tell that his hair has a natural wave to it. His eye hold a calculating look and are a vivid green in color.

(Forgive me with describing the clothing. =___= I'll be sure to include an image to make up for the confusing description. To help paint a better picture, think of an Arabian prince only with less of the gaudy stuff.)
Because he was of a higher class before becoming a soldier, he dresses in finer fabrics trimmed in golds and silvers. His sashes to keep closed his tunics are often bright bold blues and fuchsias while the tunics and pants are tans of varying shades to match the dessert environment he lives in. He wears a few bangles and a necklace passed down through his family, but otherwise he minimizes how flashy his outfits are. The only part of his clothing that occasionally have intricate designs are his sashes which are often embroidered with gold threads. His shoes are simple sand-worn sandals.

Weapons/Abilities
He's an excellent swordsman who fights with a Scimitar blade named "Haydar". Sword combat is something all men in his family are trained to master and possessing Haydar is proof of his ability. He's also well trained in hand combat, although he'd rather hold a weapon in his hand than use his fist.

His greatest weakness is that although he's a master swordsman, when he fights with anything other than a sword, he's outrageously clumsy. During training he does fairly well and can pick up the basics of any technique, but in active battle, he'd be utterly doomed without a blade. (Think of it like how some people know all the material from their classes, but when they take the test, they always fail, no matter how well they know their stuff)

Personality
He's the man at the bar that enjoys observing the merry-making and doesn't necessarily have to get involved. He can seem anti-social because he is very serious about his job as a soldier, but he is rather approachable. Because his looks are more exotic than average, people lack the nerve to engage with him, although he's won over many girls' hearts. People often mistake him for one that is indifferent towards women, but the truth is that since the battlefield is the only thing he's been taught about, he's really just akward mistaken for gruff.

Background
Suhayl was born into and raised by a high-class military family. Uncles, Father, Mother, and 16 older and younger sisters all well trained in the military arts. Nearly all involved with the Alondia army as a soldier, commanding officer, or military consultant with the high-priest (his great-great grandfather). There's not much else to Suhayl's life. He's a soldier with great potential to lead the ranks he walks now. For him, he's content with the rank of a traveling soldier although he hopes to one day become a guard for the high-priest. At this time, however, Suhayl is on given leave as per his request, traveling around Alondia and her allied countries to gain a better understanding of the world. Being just a soldier can get you only so far, you know.

Last edited by Suhayl on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thinking about redeigning the character - mods please read note)
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
Character - Suhayl Barredleft500/500Character - Suhayl Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Character - Suhayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character - Suhayl   Character - Suhayl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:45 pm

yo! welcome to the forum, bud! your stuff is accepteeeddddeded.

by the way, frosty is approving this. this is actually char/zhi. tee hee.

he's probably sweatdropping inside.

I'M SECKSY!

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Suhayl

Character sheet
Character: Suhayl
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

Character - Suhayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character - Suhayl   Character - Suhayl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 am

Sweet!I think. ^^; So it's okay to start posting and jumping in then?

Anything I need to change?
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
Character - Suhayl Barredleft247/500Character - Suhayl Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

Character - Suhayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character - Suhayl   Character - Suhayl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 am

-Please be warned, i am a lowly Mod and my opinion normally doesnt matter >_>; (i just make sure the topics keep going i assume! ha!)-

Well, if you have been approved, i assume you can really just go ahead, but if you want, you can wait for a reply from the admins.
Then again, im not really sure if what im saying is correct.
But its a very interesting character, i have to admit, and it does seem to follow the guidelines.

-I give you my (slightly?) unoffical (?) approval-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character - Suhayl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character - Suhayl   Character - Suhayl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character - Suhayl
Page 1 of 1