Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It doesn't hurt to learn more...

Go down 
+7
jona
sasuke uchiha
Rose
KumoriRyuX
NeonLights
KINGFROSTY
Tsen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty
PostSubject: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:42 am

Swinging the doors open, the group enters the vast library. The large array and variety of books are astounding. 5 floors full of bookshelves, with a couple of hundred mages to accompany them.

Theo starts by heading over to the receptionists desk, asking for the most recent records and books there are in history.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:50 am

The receptionist, even as Theo asks his question writes in a tiny leather bound book. The endless scrawl, unitelligible to all but the receptionist. Without looking up she says, " Tomes containing the Aminian history dating back to year 52, as well as tomes containing the history of the contenint dating back to year 114 can be found on floor three, shelf six, row twelve, books 2134 through 2169." She continues to write nonstop, her small book holding far more interest than the group of out of place travelers.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:01 am

Neon makes a whistling sound at the vast interior of the library. At least it'd be easy to find later if he needed to. Couldn't miss a huge thing like this.

The receptionist seems rather interesting, especially how he spits out the exact the location the books without any reference. Neon smiles and leans lightly against the counter before addressing the man. "Hello~ I'm looking a list of, ah, organizations? If none are available, I'll take a history lesson on the rebels of this nation."

Now just slap on a 'please and thank you' and everything will be fine and dandy.
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:19 am

Kisuke skims through a directory that they had on a podium and then walks over to a section in the library labeled Botany HE grabs a few books and sits down. He starts reading through each book while he scribbles in a small notebook he had on him.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 am

The receptionist, much like with Theo, never leaves his book, only continues scribbiling. "Tomes containing information on past rebellion groups, including Du vrangr Gata and the night hawks can be found on the SIxth floor, shelf 28, row 19, books 5145 through 5154." He continues to scribble in his book.

(OOC-free cookie to whoever can figure out where I totally stole the rebellion names from >#D)
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:07 pm

((ooc: Google says something called 'Inheritance'. I"m kinda guessing is a game. Or a book. 8V))

"Much thanks," Neon muses with a hum, drifting off towards the staircase. "Good luck with your books, Theo dear~"

Better start walking up there now. From the sound of these 'tomes', they sounded like really big books and would take a while to get through. Neon didn't want to spend the whole day reading - maybe just enough to find out what he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am

Rose didn't seem interested in these little books, nor the bigger ones.
Boring... Boring boring... She thought and then let out a fake yawn, just to fool the wanderers.
She glanced over to Theo, then to where Neon was, then to Kisuke, all of them were busy.
NO FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 am

Rai was sitting quietly in the corner, reading Makeout Paradise.
Thinking to himself, " Why is everybody at the library?"
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 am

"Ah thank you," Theo says, quite unsure if the receptionist heard him. As he started up the another spiraling staircase, he smiles and waves at Neon, hoping he finds what he is looking for. Reaching the third floor, he searches through the the first bookcase grabs a couple of books that sound pretty promising. Sitting down at a desk, he opens the first book he takes, looking at the lengthy index.
"Ugh... if only Joshua was here... he could read all these books in a heartbeat."

Looking out the window, he closes his eyes. "I miss being home."

Sighing, he flips through the pages and starts reading.

(OOC: It would be good if you could say what's in the book Frosy XD)
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:57 am

Kisuke finishes his last book and returns them he then walks away from the table still scribbling in his small notebook and starts to mumble, "4 grams of water.... 2 grams of..." He continues to walk and sees Theo. He walks over to him and says still scribbling, "Hey Theo, What's up?"
Back to top Go down
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm

Deathcro walked in completely ignoring the receptionist, he knew where to find the book he was after. He hurried over to the place where recent Regalian history was kept. Someone had the book he was after, disappointed he sat at a nearby table trying to find who was carrying the book. He eventually gave up and began to look for books on rebellion.

(Didn't know you, [frosty] read that book series, I wish I had. I just looked up and found Inheriwiki)
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 pm

(OOC: oh i meant could Frosty explain what Theo's reading in the book.)
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 am

OOC-alrite Im gonna borrow Theo for a moment. hope u dont mind)

Theo grabbed the last book in the row figuring it to be the latest copy and thus the newest information. Glancing through the pages, he was suprised to find Solace used a similar letter system to the one in his world.

(OOC-Amazing how all the different worlds know english @__@)

Fliping through the book Theo landed on an interesting looking page.

The latest War of Solace, otherwise known as the empierial wars, began shortly after the death of the late king of Ragalia...

The book went on to explain how Ragalia had attacked and captured Sol, and how they then set there sights on amina. Included were also the treaty of raining sands, which bound Amina and Alondia in an alliance, as well as the stalemate that had been occuring on the Ragalia, Alondian border.

(OOC-hopes this explians...)
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:21 am

(Awesome! Thanks frosty Very Happy)

"Hm... so Rufus must have started the wars. But what is his intention... Even though I do not know, I feel like it's not going to be good." Closing his eyes, he thought, "Even the smell of war surrounds this place. I don't want to be involved... yet I can't let Rufus do whatever he's planning."

Still musing over his thoughts, Theo heard someone call his name. He looked up to see someone he had never seen before. Staring at the still scribbling person, he says, "Um... hi there. I'm sorta busy right now, so..."
There was a pause.

Theo stared at him suspiciously. "How do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 am

Mai, now wandering from the libarary, after a very..long experiance she would rather not talk, let alone think for the second about, went to the clerk, and then walked away, heading towards a section.
Standing in the middle of the floor, she tiredly looked around.
"i see...Theo, i think...my mind must be playing tricks on me."
picking up her feet, full of somewhat curiosity, and somewhat 'im too tired to even care so i might as well ask' she walked over to him, though her stop made it so that she nearly crashed into the man now talking to him.
"sir...are you Theo...?"
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 am

Turning his head from the other person he was talking to, he stared in disbelief. "M-Mai! You're ok!" He went over and hugged her, picking her off the ground. "I thought something bad happened to you!"

Only after a few moments that he realizes how awkward he was being. "S-sorry," he mumbles, putting her down. "Force of habit."

"How did you get out? Did you find out any of Rufus's plans?" Sitting down again, he crossed his legs and smiled. "Please fill me in."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 am

"its fine, Sir." Mai laughed slightly, taking a seat on the floor, resting her head against a bookshelf. "im tired, so ill make it quick."
She thought back for a second, sighing.
"After going with him, i woke up in a room. summoned towards the dining hall." with the word 'summoned' she waved her hand "it was there i was greeted with a giant steak, and promise of being returned home had i helped Rufus."
Her eyes closed, and she sighed once more.
"A man i knew, named Raven, was there also. he ended up staying, while i had the chance to leave, now a enemy of the kingdom."
she opened one eye to look at the bright and happy Theo as he listened, looking at him, made her feel like she was just waking up to a bright sun.
"But to cut it shorter, Rufus is in attempt to take over this world, to 'help his people' i was told."
Closing her eyes again, she put a tired but small smile on her face "so im going to tell you the same thing i asked the other man there: do you really think he would just let us go back home after we helped him? and...what about our worlds?"
With a giant sigh, Mai started to drift off on the floor.
"I mean, if you were a killer, you wouldnt just stop with 1 kill, you would go on...and on...and on..."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 am

Theo's smiled disappeared, replaced by concern. "Hm... I see." He looked out the window, almost looking like a real king. Almost.

"So there are more that have been transported here as well. Does he think we are all pawns that he can use?" He slammed his fist on the table. "We have to stop him... but how..."

Looking down at Mai, he said, "Maybe we should form an alliance with Amina and Alondia. That would increase our chances greatly. But..." He looked away and closed his eyes. "I cannot help but feel doubt in my decisions. Joshua always helps points out all the possibilities in outcomes so I can make reasonable choices."

As he grabbed the book he was reading, he turned back to Mai, who was still sitting on the floor. "But Joshua's not here right now. So I will have to depend on my peers and what they think."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 am

Mai opened one of her eyes again, looking up and the now kingish figure of Theo.
"Sir...it was to my understanding that you said to me earlier something along the lines of 'dont give yourself so easily' or something."
The end of the comment brought more tired laughter as she stood up, facing the man infront of her "Do you still want to consider me as someone you could depend on?"
Rubbing her uncovered eye, she yawned.
"Look, im a enemy of the Ragalian empire now, but that doesnt mean im going to side myself with you, even if you asked."
Awake, Mai looked straight up at the tall man, knowing her comment probably wasnt the best to say, to anyone.
"But can you at least tell me if youve seen a blond with a eye patch- wait...wrong question sorry, i meant that Vampire we met earlier? or anyone else...whats good way to put it...like us?"
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:46 am

"Ah yes, Rose is wandering in the library somewhere, and there's a... an elf named Neon. If you wish to talk to him, he's on the sixth floor."

Putting his elbows on his knees, he meshed his fingers together, resting his head on his hands. "I believe there is potential in everybody. You'll find willpower in unexpected places." He sighed. "And besides, everything has a weakness, but I can still trust the people I know to do their best at what they are skilled at, even if that means giving up and brewing up a new plan. You had your reason to surrender yourself, and now I know that you were not simply devoting yourself to Rufus from fear or respect of his sheer power; I will not pry those reasons from you, but you are satisfied with the results, hm?"

He looked up again. "I believe that all of us begin with a good cause, although some may be twisted on its way to succeeding. You have your own goals and your own path to it; I understand if you do not side with me and I won't stop you or try to sway your thinking."

Chuckling, he waved his hand. "I'm sorry, I have plagued you with my beliefs. Never mind them." Opening his book again, he continued his research.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:57 am

"heh, ill just leave that with that then."
Giving a quick wave, she moved past the other man, and through the libarary.
"So Rose...and Neon?"
Mai traveled to the 6th floor, in the hopes of finding either of the two, though getting there, she noticed the covers on section full of books the only person throughout the floor was actually occuping had names of several groups, possibly organizations.
"You Neon?" she asked the man searching through books, picking one up herself as flipping through the pages "You seen a guy with- my apologies, i meant someone named Rose?"
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Neon looks up and to the side as someone approaches him. He gives the woman a lopsided smile.

"At your service, madame," he chuckles, closing the book in his hands and taking another one from the shelf. This one he only just barely skims before placing it back and scanning the shelves again.

"Rose, hm? Ah, dear sweet Rose," he shakes his head and points to the ground. "Possibly on the first floor.. being bored."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 am

Rose leaned against a wall, her eyes closed as she just waited for Neon and Theo to get done with their work. She noticed another scent come into the library, but it didn't bother her much.
She opened one eye and then looked around again, being on the 2nd floor wasn't much fun, especially when people would only avoid her.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:40 am

"Wonderful to meet you dear, ill be seeing you." Mai turned to leave, before she looked back "oh, i think Theo might want to talk to you."
Oh..i called him it also...i really am tired...
Walking down the stairs to the second floor, Mai could see the Vampire she had met before, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
"So your names Rose? remember me...?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:47 am

She turned her head and noticed a familiar face, then she remembered the battle from yesterday, was it?
"Yes. I do." She let a small smile pass by her lips. "Rose is the name. How did you get to know it?" She crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked at the books on the shelves around them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't hurt to learn more...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next