Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It doesn't hurt to learn more...

Go down 
+7
jona
sasuke uchiha
Rose
KumoriRyuX
NeonLights
KINGFROSTY
Tsen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sliverhaprie19

Character sheet
Character: Ace & Mr. Frog
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:54 am

A HUGE GUST OF WIND BLOW Open the doors of the Library. In the mist of the wind a man walk though the doors. He was tall and he had a Frog on his left Shoulder. Look for new people.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:07 am

Mai laughed tiredly before speaking again "Theo told me, I ended up comming here after...something id rather not talk about."
Looking around she sighed "the second floor? oh, Theo's looking for his "peers' i have a feeling hes talking about you."
"but before you go...and maybe ill go too, can you tell me what i missed...? who this Neon i just met...?"
Laughing once more Mai sat down "i must sound like a idiot Rose, im tired."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:13 am

Rose shook her head. "You're tired..."
One of the things I don't have to worry about anymore... She sighed in her mind.
"Neon is my friend, childhood friend I might say." She smiled a little less now. "You haven't missed much. Honestly." She laughed a little, noticing how slow time has been passing.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 am

"i see..." Mai started to drift off again as she spoke "oh..have you seen a man? blond...eye patch..gun..? I was hired to kill him, and besides, he took my cash and i want it-"
Back...
And so Mai fell asleep against the bookcase, she is after all, only human.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 am

Unbenounced to the group of strange travelers a small girl no older than twelve, stared at the group from behind the cover of shelf of books. Her azure eyes gleefully darted from one stranger two the other. A gray cloak hung on her thin frame.
The girl couldn't help but giggle at the interactions of the strange group. They were much more interesting than the drab mages and wizards that usually haunted the library halls. She had picked a perfect day to sneak out of the castle, for they were far more interesting than any war meeting.
The girl sprinted from her hiding spot in an effort to hide closer to the group, as to better hear thier words. Yet her speed betrayed her as she was sent sprawling to the ground face first, triping over a misplaced tome. She was now in plain sight for the whole group.
"Owww..."

(OOC-BTW this is the quenn GASP, but you guys dont know that yet, just a heads up.)
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 am

(LOL did we suddenly gather together? Theo's on the 3rd floor, Neons on the 6th, and Rose and Mai are on the 2nd ._. WELL ANYWAYS...)

Hearing a loud thump beside him, he turned to see a little girl, her face flat on the floor. He put his book back on the desk and knelt down beside her.

"Do you need help?" he asked kindly, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:01 am

Rai lied on his back and fell asleep on the library floor with Makeout Paradise on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 am

"Mai, go downstairs. wake up!"
Mai's eyes opened with a small flutter as she stood up, waving off to Rose, had she still been there, as she was unsure of her surroundings, or how long she had slept.
"Boss...?"
"Downstairs, Mai-sama!"
"Random...?"
Walking down the stairs, to the first floor, the first thing that caught her attention was a man with a frog on his shoulder, until she saw through tired eyes the large form of Theo near the stairs, and a young girl.
What the? i hate kids....
She swore she could hear laughter before she started to near the girl, rubbing her eyes once more.
With a yawn she smiled to the girl, kneeling down, completly ignoring what she thought was Theo next to her.
"Hello little one."
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:07 am

Kisuke finished scribbling to hear running footsteps and a loud thump, he looks towards the noise to see a little girl sprawled out on the ground. He walks over and and kneels down next to Theo and calmly says, "Well now, who's this pretty young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Sliverhaprie19

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 am

Upon the all the annoying talking of the people. Ace walk in and started to read the nearest book but he was looking for someone. Someone he wanted answers from.
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am

"Are you ok?"
The young girl rolled onto her back and opened her eyes to see the blond haired man a black haired girl and a strange not-human. He looked human but she could tell he wasn't.

"Well now whos this pretty yong lady?" The girl blushed as the not-human called her pretty. She quickly stood up, realizing how awkward she must have looked. Dusting herself of, she glanced up at the trio. Auburn hair poked out of the hood of her cloak.
"My names not important." She gave an innocent smile. "Ummm anyway...What are you doing here. Maybe I could help you with something? Iv'e read a great deal of the books here."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:12 am

"Ah not to worry," Theo laughs, sitting back on his chair. "I've already found my books." Billows of dust erupted out as he patted the top of the stack. "Besides, its a matter that probably isnt suitable for a small girl."

He cocked his head at her with his warm expression still remaining. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:57 am

After seeing the look on the girl's face Mai opened her eyes, turning to stare at the taller man kneeling next to her.
"You! Kisuke!" Mai's eyes seemed to flare in anger "why are you here?!" She almost began to shout before she heard the girl ask if she could help, and putting on a smile as she turned towards the young girl once more.
She's not a normal kid...
"Little one, I want to ask you a question...what do you know about time traveling? well, more like world traveling i suppose, since the large sir here wont ask." She glanced up at Theo, somewhat uncaring of the questions she could be bombarding the girl with.
Placing a hand on the girls head, Mai started to laugh tiredly again "I dont normally like kids, at all...sorry if im bothering you by asking."
She's definitly not a normal kid...i dont talk like this to kids even tired...
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 am

"Hmmmmmm..." The girl turned, taking a few steps and rubbing her chin as if deep in thought. "Well since you dont like kids I don't think I'm going to tell you OLD HAG!!" With a smile and an uncontrollable burst of giggles, the young girl darted off towards a flight of stairs. Yet once again her speed and (the same) tome sent her reeling towards the ground, and once again her face meet floor.
"Owwww..."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 am

"old...HAG?!" Mai stood up in a rage as others around her shushed her, causing her to slink back down in anger
OH THAT LITTLE GIRL IS GOING TO DIE. Mai's eyes started to flare up in the mix of orange and red, a evil smile forming on her face as she laughed wildly "IM GOING TO GET YOU LITTLE ONE-"
"SHUT UP." A chorus echoed throughout the first floor, as Mai raised a hand in apology, "sorry..."
Getting nothing but grim mutters back, she turned to look at Theo and Kisuke, giving another tired smile, this time her eyes filled with a burning desire to kill "Im going to find that DARLING child, I'm no hag...!"
And she dashed towards the girl, leering over her tripped body.

Last edited by FinalMai on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:18 am

Kisuke looked up to see Mai, nearly shouting at him and he says, "Well now, why the sudden burst of rage?" Kisuke stood up and walked to the spot where the girl had fallen kneeled down and said, "Are you ok? you took quite a spill."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:07 am

Sighing, Theo walked over as well, picking the girl up by her arms. "Don't get so mad at her," he said to Mai, stifling a laugh. "She's only a little girl."

Finally getting the girl up, he ruffled her hair. "But it's not nice to call people things like that either."
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 am

After looking for hours to find where everyone went Xander finally saw one of the energies of the people he was looking for, she was in the library of course. Xander walked into the library from the front entrance and walked in the direction of Mai wandering through the bookcases. He then saw her in the flesh and putting his hand on Mia's shoulder he said "I've already told you that you can't just go wandering off after all that's happened you need to rest."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 am

"Xander...!" Mai stopped leering at the young girl as she turned to face the Goggled sir. "Im fine, fine! i told you, ive gone without sleep before...." Wavering slightly Mai yawns "i said im fine...im too angry to care right now, this kid called me a old hag!"
kneeling down, Mai stared at the kid "Its like the Sir said, its not good to call people that! im no old hag!"
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:15 am

Quickly jumpinhg to her feet as a scarlett blush claimed her cheeks, the girl shouted."Hmph watch who your calling a kid hag! And I'm fine, thank you." She held her chin up in a dignified manner. As her Head jerked up, her hood fell back, revealing an auburn ponytail that extended to below her hip. Glancing from one traveller to the other her mind analysed each. 'Hmmmm, they just might do.'
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 am

Theo rubbed his head, a little irritated.

Boy... shes kinda bratty, he thought to himself.

(OOC: SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST D: i couldnt think of anything else..)
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:51 am

Kisuke smiled from the way the little girl acted and he said, "You kinda remind me of my sister, and by the way what brings you to this library?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 am

This is no normal kid! Mai thought to herself as she stared sleepily at the child Must be rich or something...calling me a Hag...grr...im going to slap this child!
"Fine then, Girl, just tell me why you keep staring." well, Mai herself was a bit unsure if she was or not, still tired and ignoring anything that Xander was doing to get her to go back and sleep "Its not like any of these men are your age."
Back to top Go down
Sliverhaprie19

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:46 am

Ace walk to Mai and grab her by the shoulders and shook her a little and ask "WERE IS THE NEAREST BAKERY!??" he yelled. "Croak" said the frog!
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 am

"Woah woah hey..." Hearing the commotion, Theo put his hands between the two. "This is a library. Could you lower your voice just a bit?" With a puzzled look, he inquired, "Why would you ask where a bakery is in a library?"

Haha what an oddball. Not like I havent seen weirder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't hurt to learn more...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next