Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It doesn't hurt to learn more...

Go down 
+7
jona
sasuke uchiha
Rose
KumoriRyuX
NeonLights
KINGFROSTY
Tsen
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sliverhaprie19

Character sheet
Character: Ace & Mr. Frog
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:23 am

Ace falls to his knees and started the sob. "TELL ME!!" with more crying the Frog snap his tongue he punch Ace in the face and everyone was "WTF". Ace got up and walk to the door with whimpering on the way out. "Crock"
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft500/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:37 pm

The doors to the library opened. Normally this was cause of no great interest, the doors to the library opened several hundred times a day, and the citizens of the library took no real notice. However as the opend door omitted its recipients all who noticed took heed immediately people rose from thier seats and, placing two fingers to thier forehead bowed. The bowing continued throughout the libraray as the group composing of two rows of six robed men and a leading cloaked figure, continued through the tome filled building. The sounds of shuffling feet, falling books, and sliding chairs filled the library with an unusualy high level of noise. The group continued through the aisles reaching the group of strange travelers. They stopped several feet away from them as the head figure said, "Excuse me."
She removed the hood from her head revealing a narrow face. She had sapphire eyes, high cheek bones and auburn hair that extended to her waist. A circlet of gem studded silver adorned her head. The rest of her body was covered by her silver cloak. "I apologize if I'm interupting something important but, might I ask that you all join me at the castle. Serious matters need to be discussed. And might I ask that you retrieve Lady Rose and Lord Neon as well, they wil also be needed."

(OOC-wow this is really late. Sorry guys ^^' but hopefully this will jump start the story a little.)
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:11 am

(lol Frosty you saved this thread :D Hope you guys dont mind me going next. Sorry i feel like i keep barging into everything ._.)

Theo turned his head to see a group of cloaked figures approach the group. "Wow, lots of people came during such a short period of time..." he murmured to himself.
"I'll go get Neon," he announced, but shrank bacl and started slinking away toward the stairs. He didn't like attention. "Uh...yea sorry, I'll just go get him now."

Climbing up the spiral staircase, he reached the sixth floor, finding Neon reading, not like you do anything else at a library. Tapping his shoulder, he whispered, "Um, theres a couple of weird guys that want to see us. I don't know how they know our names or who we are, but the sooner we go downstairs the sooner we find out."
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
Character: Neon
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:40 am

((ooc: UH, IGNORE THAT SECOND PARAGRAPH. That's just Neon's weird thinking and it makes no sense at all... but you can try and make sense of it if you want XD;; ))

Neon closes the book in his hands and puts it back on the shelf, picking out another one that looks interesting while at the same time listening to Theo. Weird guys? Sounds suspicious. But then again, Neon works with weird people and shady people and he wasn't really interested.

The loud noise that had followed their apparent entrance, however, was a different story. Not many people could get a whole library to be alert just be walking in. Though that's probably the same thing as the people being weird... well, no use thinking about it.

"Weird?" He inquires offhandedly, turning the page in a laid-back manner. "What kind of weird?" Like, freaky looking weird, or just weird weird? Not that there's a difference, but it didn't hurt to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://shikinasilverfan.deviantart.com/
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft357/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:28 am

"I dunno creepy weird? Spooky? Freaky? Peculiar? Gah nevermind."
Theo scratched his head. "They're asking for all of us to come with them to the castle, including you and Rose." Shrugging, he went on to say, "I don't know what they want with us, but I'm sure they wont harm us right?"
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:48 am

"Nonsense, Theo dear." Neon smiles and leafs through the rest of the tome, barely glancing at the pages before putting it back. "Anyone looking for me in particular probably won't be that nice..." His eyes glint dangerously before returning to their usual half-empty half-smiling shade of gold.

"But I suppose we may as well go meet them!" Laughing, Neon loops his arm with Theo's and strolls back downstairs to where Rose is. Wherever that may be.
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:54 am

(OOC: srry for not responding since page 3 >_>)
The rustle and bustle in the library woke Rai up from his very long nap.
"What's all the commotion about?" he groggily yawned.
Wide-eyed, he noticed that the once small group had gotten quite larger and a cloaked figure was talking to them. He walked over to join the group and find out what's up.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
Character: Rose Hime Curel
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:44 am

(OMG sorry for not POSTING, PERIOD!!! ><)

Rose had heard her name called and she turned on her heel to turn to the stairs. She made her way down to the floor where everyone had gathered, many more then usual. Shockingly.
"I heard my name..." She said and crossed her arms in front of her chest with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
http://xchibi-alice-cullenx.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:00 am

"Well its Rose! and Neon-dear." Mai suddenly jumped from her sitting space, though she found it odd that she suddenly felt quite happy.
"I had no mean to leave earlier." A small smile suddenly appeared, and she shook the rest of her fatigue off, before turning to Idris, who had finally let go of Theo's hand when he left, and putting her hand on her shoulder.
"That wonderous girl saved my life." she explained, her voice a bit too cheerful "and the dear next to her is just nice."
"and thats Sir Theo." she felt the need to point out bluntly, growing tired once more with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:49 am

"Cheers, Mai darling," Neon smiles, waving slightly at the sight of the girl. Woman. Same thing. "And hello to you as well, Rose."

Unlinking his arms, Neon stretches with a small yawn. "Hah.. all that reading makes me tired. But," he huffs, rubbing his eyes and looking around the room. "I hear someone's looking for us...?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:54 am

Rose smiled to Neon and then looked back around.
"Yes... someone said my name. I heard it." She almost growled, narrowing her eyes as she looked.
She smiled kindly at Mai when she saw her then continued to look around, poking Neon in the side since she was that bored.
Such a random motive for her since she didn't like touching others, well... maybe after feeding, her feelings change and she doesn't mind. Hmph. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 am

Finally release from what he thought was one of the most awkward things that someone had ever done, he approached the group, where he found Rose already there.

"Well fine... dont be happy when I come," Theo grumbled in response of Mai's introduction.
"Ah yes well, this certain group of people had come to invite us to the castle." He turned to them. "But exactly what business do you have with us?"
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:21 am

The woman straed indifferently at the group eyes wandering from one person to the next.
"This is not the place to discuss such matters, but I can assure you it is of the utmost importance." Her voice fell to a quieter tone. "If you all wish to see your respective worlds again." She turned preparing to leave. "I will be waiting at the castle. The gaurds will allow you in without confrintation. It is your choice wether or not you come." She placed the hood over her head as she and the group of twelve left the library, door squeking shut behind them...
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Barredleft247/500It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 am

Mai suddenly perked up once more, as she heard.
"Well, im going." Mai sighed "as bad as a place my world is...i want to go home."
Though something clicked in her mind, unwanting to tell about the earlier battle.
".....yeah, i want to go home."
Back to top Go down
NeonLights

NeonLights

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:28 am

"Well. That was rather.. eventful," Neon muses, tilting his head to the side as he ponders the woman's words. His world? He was born in Solace (or somewhere nearby, at least) and didn't really care for going back to that god damned laboratory.. wherever it is now. Probably gone.

He turns to the others with a curious look in his eyes and the same haunting smile on his lips. "I don't know about you lot, but I'm rather bored, so I think I'll give it a go!" He links his arm with Mai like he did with Theo earlier. "It'll be like going down the yellow brick road!" .. Sort of. Not really.
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 am

Kisuke pushes off his sister and stands up and says, "Sure, I'll go."
Back to top Go down
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:03 am

Deathcro overheard this conversation from the bookshelf behind him. He eagerly ran around this shelf to the group, asking "Is there anything I can do to help with this?" He smiled as he realized "I completely forgot why I came to the library"
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
Rose

Rose

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:33 am

Rose rolled her eyes at the people whose names were not called and said with an annoyed voice, "they didn't ask you to come, did they?" She turned on her heel and walked out of the library.
She turned around while walking still, "I'll be there before all of you. Hurry up." She said, glancing to Neon, Mai, and Theo.
She grinned and turned back around with one last word.
"Later."
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:46 am

Theo turned to the man who had approached the group. "Hm? Ah well... I don't know, but if you can come if you like."

"Well I definitely don't want to be last," he said to Neon and Mai, who were linked with him. "I hope you don't mind this!" He lifted them both up with one arm, Neon sitting on his arm like a chair with Mai on top. "See you all later!" He started toward the large library doors, not without jumping down and landing on the 1st floor with a loud THUD.

(XD Sorry Mai and Neon, I really hope you dont mind!)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 am

"HEY THEO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU-"
And with that Mai sat untop of Neon, holding him as she was being pulled out the door, leaving the libary.
"I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!!!!!" cries were heard before the door shut behind them.

(ooc: lol do we move somewhere else then...? is this closed once we all leave?! SOMEONE TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 am

Rai shook his head in disappointment.
"Sorry guys, I can't go. I have to do stuff back home. Good luck with the rest of your journeys everyone! " Smile
Rai teleported back to his homeland.
(OOC: I'm taking Rai out of the story. I'm gonna join back in using my other characters later on in the story.)
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
jona

Character sheet
Character: Deathcro
HP:

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Deathcro quickly realized his reason for being at the library, and believed he'd learned everything he could here. He knew that an old friend had died and that a war had started without him noticing. He knew where he had to go now. "Ragalia" he whispered as he put the book on a nearby shelf. He grabbed his staff from the table and walked out of the library, thinking. "If only I had some help."

(ooc:I think this wraps it up nicely, right?)
Back to top Go down
http://khatru.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't hurt to learn more...   It doesn't hurt to learn more... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't hurt to learn more...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4