Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rain.... I like the rain.

Go down 
+6
KINGFROSTY
KumoriRyuX
Arch-D
SupaTuna's Larien
SupaTuna's Arrai
Xander D20
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The rain.... I like the rain. Empty
PostSubject: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:11 am

"Hm." he sighed
So that's the next town on the list. It doesn't look quite as bad as the last one. thought Xander as he walked over the last ridge. It was overcast and expected to rain. Xander walked a little further when it started raining.
"Oh rain.... I like the rain."
he started to walk towards the town and as he walked the colors of the energy in the town became less blurry. So when he was a little bit into the town he saw where the wounded all were.
"There all in one building surprisingly organized for a town just ravaged by the Ragalian Empire."
So he entered the building.
"Excuse me, but may I talk to who ever is in charge here?"
"That would be me." said a rough man across the room.
The man could not see Xander's strange eyes because he was wearing tinted goggles.
"I'm a doctor and I'm here to help the wounded. Would you mind showing me around so that i can start treating these people?"
"Ya sure I'll go find somebody ta show ya around." said the man and he started to leave the room, "Oh and you can have a seat if you'd like." and he left the room.
Xander remained standing and began to look around at who was most hurt so that he could decide what order to treat people in.
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:05 am

The next day....

"Ok I think I've help you and your people enough there is not much else I can do."
Man from before "Oh thank you so much. If you ever need anything please come back."
"Don't worry I will." he starts walking and then it stops raining.
"Him why did it have to stop... Well I guess nothing lasts for ever...." there are two trails but Xander does not see the fork in the road and goes the wrong way because he was looking at the sky, but he does not know so he continues walking.
As he progresses it continues to get colder and colder.
"Hm it almost never gets this cold." he continues walking unknowingly into the freezing lands of enemy territory....

Last edited by Xander D20 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong place haha)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:42 pm

As Xander walked deeper and deeper into the cold wilderness from behind a tree a blonde head peered out from it's hiding place. A small smirk played on his lips as he shivered against the cold. In an attempt to get warm he pulled the sleeve of his yukata to cover his bare arm. He turned his one eye to his companion.
"So, Lala," His blue eyed companion never tore his eyes off of Xander who walked before them. "Does this one have a bounty on his head?" Arrai rubbed his hands quietly together to create warmth in his strong fingers. "He's got to be some kind of trouble if he's wandering out here." He breathed on his fingers and then with a small twitch of his lips wondered why his companion wasn't affected by the cold. "We need money for food, Lala." He yawned a bit. "I'd like to find somewhere warm to sleep tonight."
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm

"No, no bounty from what I can see." Larien replied. "I don't recognize him from any of the bounties in any of the surrounding towns." Larien's eyes finally turned to the eye patched Arrai. "It looks like he's just a traveler." Larien pulled the hood of his cape over his head. "If anything he probably does more good then harm. I don't think he's any kind of threat." Larien could see the dissatisfaction in Arrai's smiling face. 'I guess that means we're sleeping out in the wilderness again.' Larien thought. Personally Larien prefered sleeping out in the woods. The woods meant minimal human contact, meaning less of a chance for him to hurt someone. He knew however that Arrai was more suited for beds.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm

"Man....." Arrai whined with his trademark smirk. "I need a little action. We haven't had any fun in awhile." he sighed. "And I really wanted to sleep in a bed tonight." He scratched his cheek feigning irritation. "I was hoping to get some nice company in bed tonight too." Arrai could feel Larien roll his eyes, but had a feeling he had said his last sentence a little too loudly. Quickly, he glanced back at the back of Xander's form to make sure their pressence was still unkown.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 am

Mai had walked past Sol, the house that had laid there still full of weaponry, and a note was pinned to the busted down door.
The note gave her a new reason to come to Amina.
Sadly, Mai's time in Sol had given her a reputation of being a mercanary, being the reason she was dragged off in the first place, so she was going to just toss the note out the door like normal until she saw the picture attached to it.
It was a Blonde man, eyepatch over his eye.
Mai's heart had skipped a beat before she started to read the note.
"Arrai huh?.....Bounty hunter vs Bounty hunter?....heh, it says i can take him in alive also."
This lead her to come into the wintery wilderness, in search for the man Arrai, or to bump into Theo, or someoneelse, whichever came first.
Mai sat down in the snow, staring up ahead, it wasnt the best place to sit to watch for people, but it was better than searching a city she had never been in.
All she could see from here was a man walking closer, his hair, brown, and face, goggled.
"Not him..." She reloaded her Minethrower, taking out a small camera and snapping a picture as she sat on the cold ground "if he doesnt attack me, its all the better."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:28 am

Larien sighed at how careless Arrai could be. He too shifted his attention back towards the walking man. However, in the distance he could see the glint of metal in the light. Quickly he gestured towards Arrai that they were not alone. 'Crap. Not more people.' Larien felt his anxiety creep up on him, but dug his nails into the palm of his hand to subside his anxiousness. 'This isn't good.' It could be nothing to worry about, but then again....?

Arrai was known for having several enemies. Larien had dealt with past enemies before, but occaisionally they met quite a few difficult enemies, so it was always smart to over estimate an enemy rather than underestimate them.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:30 am

Arrai, cocked his head to the side, noticing Larien's gesture. His attention shifted back and forth into the trees and back towards the walking figure. 'Interesting....very interesting....'

Perhaps today wouldn't be so boring after all......
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:55 am

Finally growing bored of sitting, Mai stood up, pocketing the camera.
"I told them, i dont do humans, at least alive humans."
But its money Mai...
"You know...its pretty empty, i could probably just shoot something to fill in this void."
Aiming her Minethrower, Mai started to look towards the Brown haired man.
"No..."
She started to walk forward instead, to talk to the man, if he knew something, he could tell her.
But before she could reach him she stopped.
I feel something....someone else? nonono, its noone. my imagination.
She felt it again before she could walk forward, it felt like nothing, but something just told her to look over towards the trees.
Taking out her handgun she pointed it towards the trees.
The feeling was, the firmilar sense to Mai of gunpowder on clothing.
"Im probably wrong, but is someone there?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 am

Larien heard the girl call out to people that she was sensing. Obviously in Arrai and his direction. He felt pretty confident if they kept quiet and didn't move--
'What the hell?!' Larien saw Arrai walk out from behind the trees. "What the hell are you doing?!" Larien hissed at Arrai.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 am

'Hm....interesting...' Arrai studied the girl as she walked out into plain view. He couldn't help but thinking that she was very naive or very confident in her abilities. 'Could be fun~!' He walked out into plain view, much despite the complaints of Larien. "Sh. Lala, don't make so much noise little kitty."

"Hiya~! What a cute girl you are! Are you perhaps lost?" He glanced at her weapon in her hands. 'This should prove to be fun....'
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:32 am

Mai stared, the handgun stared straight at him.
Blond hair. Eyepatch. Kimono.
for a second she forgot that she was hired to kill- well, take this guy back.
Killing didnt seem right after 'Hiya~! What a cute girl you are!'
Mai blushed, this got alot harder for her.
"You, your names Arrai right? your comming with me, i can take you back dead or alive." She motioned the gun in a comeforward fashion, "nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:40 am

"Wow! You are so forward!" Arrai feigned adoration. "Be careful or you'll make me blush." In the distance, Arrai could hear Larien hiss at him angrily. "I must be increasing in popularity if girls are seeking me out. I never thought a cutie like you would be after me. Usually I get ugly hairy men."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:42 am

Frustrated with his companion, Larien moved to a better position for cover. "Who is she...." Larien asked himself in a whisper. 'This isn't a good situation, we still don't know about that other guy walking over there. This could turn into an ambush....'
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:13 am

"Cute? heh," with her free hand Mai moved her hair out of her right eye, with both eyes she stared at the blond "Dear, no one calls me cute without lying."
GREAT, i started calling him 'dear', just great.
Mai sighed as she lowered her handgun "your not going to come with me easy are you?" She dropped it on the ground, taking a seat herself "Look, im not going to take you with me, its not worth it."
She looked towards the trees "you probably have someone with you, its not like i can tell, but, i have a partner back home too."
Pocketing her handgun she looked back at Arrai
Cmon...you can get something out of this, you didnt come here for nothing.
"Dear, I have a deal for you."
Hair falling back into her face, Mai smirked.
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:18 am

I knew those two guys were over there, but they have no intention of hurting me... they seem like they are desperate for food and shelter...
Although the girl with the gun would have hurt me if she hadn't noticed the people in the trees...
But why is one of them still hiding? Never mind that I need to stop those two from hurting each other...

he stops walking. "I know that this is probably none of my business, but I don't think that either of you really need to fight each other either."
"You my have different motives for fighting the other person, but violence leads to pain and pain leads to more people needing my help keeping me from getting to the next place where people need help leaving more people to sit there in pain with no one there to help them. So I'd like it if you two wouldn't fight each other."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:29 am

Arrai turned to the man that just moments before he had been secretly watching and stared at him with his amber eye. 'Great, a pacifist in the mix will make things a little more interesting....'

"Nice to see that you are so worried about us. But I would rather love to hear the lovely laddies proposition." He felt like chuckling at hearing himself being called dear by another person as well as the idea of talking to a pacifist calmly. "After all, how often does one get to speak to a beautiful young lady." This was too much fun. Arrai wanted to see if he could somehow provoke the girl or the man in some way. The more interesting the better. For now it was better to feign innocence.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:31 am

'Crap.' Larien had the feeling that the two others involved could also sense his presence. Better to remain hidden for now or until Arrai needed his help. 'That idiot.' He wasn't seriously trying to provoke them was he?!

Larien sighed.

Who was he kidding. This was Arrai he was talking about.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Larien on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:34 am

"As long as you have good intentions I am willing to listen and give a chance to all speakers."
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:39 am

"eh? well, ignoring him Dear." Mai pocketed her gun, waving the other man off.
"Im in need of a bodyguard, stupid as that may seem, i got cash."
Looking Arrai over, she laughed "Its simple, you let me follow you around, and ill pay you, all you have to do is keep me from getting captured again, aside from that, i can keep myself safe."
Taking out a wad of bills she sighed "You and me both seem to prefer to sleep in a bed instead of outside."
She tossed it over to him "Ive got Gold also, i took some from the place i was trapped in."
"Let's do what the man says and not fight...Arrai-chan~"
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 am

Kisuke grinned while he was watching the group of people making transactions, he had used the rain to completely cloak his presence until he decided to reveal himself. He re,oved his rain-cloaking and appeared next to the tree next to the group and said, " Well now, isn't this interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:49 am

"Wait, What? Why didn't I see him? I've never met someone that can keep there presence from me..."

(OC: actually i put italicized stuff as what he is thinking so unless you can read minds that was weird but i'll change it to what he said this time)

Last edited by Xander D20 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 am

Kisuke gave a calm smile as he said to Xander, "The answer is that you couldn't see me because all you saw was the rain. Watch." Kisuke then held his arm out and sudden;y it disappeared into the rain. with his other hand he forze the rain around him and said, "I can control water."
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 am

"Who are you and what do you want? As you can see none of us have business with you here."
So his body can just disappear well that is definitely not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:15 pm

"Hm,hm, hmm....well isn't this interesting." Arrai was now smiling at the new comer. "A pacifist, bounty hunter, and rain man." Well he couldn't ask for a more interesting situation.

He now turned to Mai with his dashing grin. "Here's the deal sweetheart, I'll let you hire me as your bodyguard, just so long as my friend can tag along and the bed sleeping can be done together~." He winked at Mai pocketing the cash she had tossed him, and then turned his attention back to the newcomer, who could potentially be a new foe. 'I want to play....' Arrai thought itching to get into action.

Last edited by SupaTuna's Arrai on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain.... I like the rain.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: