Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rain.... I like the rain.

Go down 
+6
KINGFROSTY
KumoriRyuX
Arch-D
SupaTuna's Larien
SupaTuna's Arrai
Xander D20
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Larien was now very overly agitated. There were now several people and Arrai had just offered his services to the woman they had just met, or wel....that Arrai had just met. The newcomer was interesting indeed. And so far it wasn't particularly easy to tell if he was enemy or foe yet. If Arrai got overly excited this could end up quite tragically.

Stay here, or go down and help? 'Dammit, Arrai.'
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:52 pm

(OOC: Kumori has double topic'd, but he will most likely stay here i hope. .__. and if you wanna fight someone, a new enemy will come soon *i hang out with the admins too much*)

Heh, he belived me...its probably better that i dont tell him the gold i have is my advance payment to kill him....wait- WHAT?!
"ill let you bring your friend, better yet, ill hire him too." Mai chuckled "But the sleeping idea will have to wait till i meet this friend of yours."
Mai took out her minethrower from her back as she turned towards the new man "and besides, right now im more interested to know who you are."
A smirk formed on Mai's face as she pointed the gun towards him "Are you here to kill me too?"
"Because I do happen to enjoy the sound of ice being crushed."
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
Character: Hyourinmaru
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 am

Kisuke gave a small chuckle and said, "This is getting more interesting by the minute. I overheard you saying you need a bodyguard, I'll be one for you if you need it. By the way how long do plan to stay in that tree?" Kisuke kept a calm grin as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 am

"It's all right I know your there too so you might as well come out."
Xander says this, but never stops looking at the man controlling the water until some one in the trees would come out.
"Perhaps some introductions are in order, I am Xander I am a doctor from Amina and I am willing to help anyone that needs my help. Next let us ask you who you are Mr. Rain."
Making a gesture towards the Rain man as if he should speak.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am

Larien's eye narrowed into slits. Obviously this newcomer had skill sensing people. Although he seriously doubted that he knew his exact location. Larien stood quietly and stepped out behind the stranger. "Arrai. Get away from that woman." Larien ignored everone else's existance. He would rather not get involved, since that meant he could end up losing control. "She's dangerous. I saw her mentioned in the last town. She's after your bounty, not your services as a bodyguard."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 am

"Oh Lala, you take the fun out of everything. I wanted to see if she'd give us more money before I killed her. No fun at all Lala, no fun at all." He looked at the doctor know to see if his carelessness for life upset him. He then studied Mai's expression as well. "Now that's you've interrupted us Lala it's hard to get back on topic. I want to know who rain man is too."

NOTE: Woot, first comment on third page!
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:17 am

Kisuke walked towards Arrai with a smile and said, "I'm Kisuke and you are?"
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:26 am

"As my companion called out before, my name is Arrai." He gave off a mischievous grin. 'Interesting that he addressed me.' "Kisuke? What an interesting name. I wonder, are you fun to play with?"
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:29 am

Kisuke smile and said, "That depends, what is your definition of playing?"
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:36 am

"well, i just thought that id mention now that those bills are useless here~"
Mai interupted the talk between the two, lowering the Minethrower in her hand and undoing the safety of the handgun in the other.
eh, im a bit heartbroken.
The thought showed on her face as she raised the handgun to Arrai's head.
"Im sorry for interupting your conversation, and its not like me to say this, but stealing useless cash is one thing, and taking a girls heart is another, Dear."
Glaring at the other man, the one called "Lala" Mai presumed, she laughed.
Being human is something i cant stop, ill always get something taken from me, or get eaten trying to get it back.

(ooc: i dont give out free cash for no reason :3)
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:40 am

A dagger came flying from a tree embeding itself in the dirt, roughly in the center of Kisuke, Mai, And Arrai and company. A set of crimson eyes sat staring from a high tree branch, vieled by locks of raven hair. Raven set crouched in the tree eyeing the suspicious characters. He wore no shirt, his black wings glossy in the light of the sun. Armored gauntlets extending to his shoulders now adorned his arms.
"I apologize for dropping in so rudely, but with you all sitting here and fussing like old women, I felt a more direct approach was necessary." Raven leaped from the tree, a small cloud of dust settled into the air as he touched down, far enough enough away to prevent an immediate attack from the present parties yet close enough that he could clearly make out details of the strange travelers. "You all stand at the edge of the border between Ragalia and Amina, if you turn back there will be no need for force, but if you insist to continue squabbling here I will have to remove you," Raven drew his short sword and Long sword, "By force if need be." He calmly waited for there response, knowing that it would not be as simple as he hoped.
Back to top Go down
http://kingfrosty187183.deviantart.com
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 am

DID I NOT JUST LEAVE THAT PLACE?!
"Oh great, Raven...last thing i need right now." pointing her other hand with the minethrower in it, she aimed directly for Raven's chest "Look, i just lost my cash, im a bit heartbroken, and im holding two people at gunpoint now."
Laughing, her voice shook with both fear and anger, Mai put her head down.
"Im getting tired of running."

(hang on a bit for a reply, from Larien and Arrai okay? they asked for a pause)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 am

"Who's the fairy?" Arrai asked with a smile, looking at Mai. "Ah and before, you shouldn't take my wanting to kill you to badly. I consider it a form of flattery. You will forever be immortalized in my mind. That is, If the winged fairy doesn't kill you first."

He returned back to the dark haired winged figure. "Then again, you seem like I could have some real fun with you. Not like that Kisuke character. I'd probably just bed him, but you might prove a better stimulation for battle." Arrai crossed his arms with a dark grin on his face. A flicker of excitement flashed behind his amber eye. His hand twitched in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:46 am

"im a bit amazed you can say that with my actual gun pointed in your face." Mai smirked, her hair moved out of place as she looked up, her lips curled into a smile "I start liking you more and more~"
Moving the second gun away from Arrai, she pointed it towards Raven "Did you come to take me back, Raven? i know you just said not, but im a bit too tired to run."
Her face grew cold, and the safety came off of the minethrower, the red and orange danced in her eyes like fire.
"and, since i found a new reason to live...~"
Finding someone to respect in anyplace is hard. so Mai finding one is a new reason to live.

Last edited by FinalMai on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 am

Raven ignored Mai, instead refering to the whole group, "I don't see the need for violence, nor have I any orders to capture anyone. All I ask is that you leave." He glanced at the eyepatched man. On the surface he looked as pristine and undisturbed as a shimmering lake, yet in his mind he gave the man a mental scowl. 'He reminds me of Keon' he thought with a bitter taste in his mouth. Chances are he might not be able to avoid fighting this man. And through him, his partner as well. Though Raven had to admit, the idea of potentially killing the Keon-eque man did appeal to him somewhat.
Raven tightened the grip on his swords, waiting for the responses of the remaining participants.
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:23 am

"I don't think any of this is necessary, but..." Xander quickly pulls out his cross bow and fires five needle bolts at Raven.
"It's definitely an option."
Back to top Go down
KumoriRyuX

KumoriRyuX

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:28 am

Kisuke kept a blank expression and thought, "Doesn't look like a fight is avoidable now..." He reached into his cloak as a precautionary measure and then says, "What do you guys think leave or fight?"
Back to top Go down
KINGFROSTY
Ruler of the World
Ruler of the World
KINGFROSTY

Character sheet
Character:
Affiliation:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:41 am

Raven stood unmoving as the needles flew at him. Two bounced of the superior Alondian steel of his gaunlets, but the remaining three dug into his flesh, crimson tears falling from the small holes. He shows no visible sighn of pain, though he can feel a quiver of numbness resonating from the area of intrision. Raven glares at the group of strangers, all hopes of a peaceful solution ended there. Depositing his short sword in its scabbard and without a grimace or flinch, Raven pulls out all three needles, and with all his might flings them back at there owner.
Leaping back he produces a small whistle, a shrill chirp of a thousand birds fills the air as he blows. The high pitched song piercing several miles around them. Reinforcements would be here relatively soon, hopefully there was something left of the fools before him.
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 am

"OH NO!!!" Xander grabs his shield holds it up and ducks down.
"GET DOWN!!"
"Their are people coming this way as we speak!"
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:57 am

Quote :
a shrill chirp of a thousand birds fills the air as he blows.
*cough* CHIDORI/LIGHTNING BLADE *cough*
OOC: couldnt resist! Razz

Rai arrived in a puff of smoke, his eyes glowing green w/envy!
" Aerial Barrier", he yelled!
A dome of wind deflected the needles and helped to slightly drown out the noise.

Last edited by sasuke uchiha on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:04 am

Shocked, Mai fired 6 rounds at Raven's chest as she clutched the trigger unintentionally.
okay...its fine..ite FINE....oh man, if i didnt think i would die the moment goggles started to duck, now Rai showed up.
Not that she wasnt happy to see him, its just that the chances of escaping were better than fighting.
HOW DID HE EVEN GET HERE?!
And she wasnt going to go and leave. Not just yet.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:21 am

NOTE: OH CRAP I Missed a lot..... And wow....there are a LOT of new characters now! Hi Rai! *waves*

Arrai barely reacted but was able to evade the winged foes attack. He laughed to himself. 'Oh dear...this guy thinks he's really scary and powerful. We've got ourselves a god complex.' He shifted closer to Larien. "This guy is kind of funny, Lala." He leaned on Larien's shoulder. "perhaps we should engage? It could be interesting. Or at the very least make sure that we have some fun with whomever he called."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 am

Larien had also appeared unaffected, however the shrill sound had set off his anxiety even worse. It had actually been quite hard to protect himself. And he was desperately trying to hide the frantics he had utilized to assure their enemy that he was unaffected.

"I think you should stop making light of your enemies." Larien chided. Then again. There was some truth to Arrai's words. It was just that no one else was as crazy as Arrai to actually word them. Larien, then turned to Arrai with a deep look of concern. "I don't want to get too involved. We can save a few, but I don't want to risk getting out of control. If this isn't over soon. I don't think I could contain it again."

Perhaps this winged man knew about the feral DNA embedded deep within his veins, but he wasn't willing to risk their enemy utilizing it.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:46 am

The wind barrier gave Mai enough time to talk after firing her shots, all sounds ending as she quickly dumped the old ammo cartridge for a new one.
"Rai?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?! hey where are-" Mai's line of sight moved towards the two men, and her voice turned into a dark growl as she called out to them.
"Dear, both of you, dont you think of leaving! ill chase you to the end of this world and any of the next if you leave!"

(ooc: hey Rai..wow...that was a very random enterance, lol.
and im just using this line to take up time, till we get a reply from Frosty, and im going to sleep soon~ so byebi~)
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:48 am

Arrai jumped away from his companion and landed gracefully next to Mai. "Awww...don't worry darling, I would never abandon you! I still want a date~!" pirat Arrai, withdrew his two pistols and with a smirk clenched the trigger, shooting at the black winged fairy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain.... I like the rain.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: