Knights of Solace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Solace

Create your own character and immerse them in the world of Solace

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rain.... I like the rain.

Go down 
+6
KINGFROSTY
KumoriRyuX
Arch-D
SupaTuna's Larien
SupaTuna's Arrai
Xander D20
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:43 pm

"Mai, are you crazy?!?"
What am I going to do about all of those ferals and soldiers
Xander very quickly ran to the new hole in the ice wall and put his back to the wall right next to the hole and then he began to take out Ningyoo and his rapier and then after the smoke cleared he would take a peek outside the hole.
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
Character: Mai Kurokawa
Affiliation: Freelance
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:02 am

"Hahaha! Of corse i am Xander! i wouldnt be Mai if i wasnt now would i?" Mai laughed tiredly as the smoke cleared, ice shards still falling around her. "Im insane..."
A second later Mai started to look around, the soldier had dissapeared "oh, hes not dead..good, i liked that guy, nice man, didnt do much."
"You done with my arm Xander?" Mai sighed as she placed her right hand on her hip, handgun clutched tightly as she could hear the soldiers and such from below the hill.
Well, if i might die here, then I suppose its time to do something really..really...stupid.
Mai's right arm started to rise in the air, and with a overly dramatic point she smirked and shouted
"Bring out the Ningyoo Xander! We're going to die! YEAH!"

(ooc: pfft, now that sounded stupid.)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
Character: Joshua
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Barredleft500/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:12 am

The thorny, vine like hands raked the ground, trying to get a grasp of the intruders. Joshua, only avoiding it enough to make a small cut in his clothes, whacked away the vines with his staff. He held it up and created a forcefield around him, leaving an opening for Arrai. "Come!" he said, gesturing at Arrai to come in. "Lets try to charge our way through with my magic."
Back to top Go down
Xander D20

Xander D20

Character sheet
Character: Xander
Affiliation: Amina/Alondia
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Xander now dashed through the hole and threw Ningyoo down and placed both hands on it and said "Rise, Ningyoo!" Ningyoo grew larger and larger and sprung to life in a crouching position almost as if like a cougar ready to pounce onto its prey and Ningyoo almost completely blocked the hole in the ice. Directly after wards Xander, with his hands still on Ningyoo said "Ningyoo Morph!" and so Ningyoo's form changed with a bright glow, his hands became large paws with retracting claws, his legs became legs that may have belonged to a metal lion, as his torso became thinner, a very thin tail began to appear, and his razor sharp Cheshire Cat smile opened to complete the never blinking and ever vigilant master of the jungle and then Xander exclaimed "Spring to Life, Metaru Raion Ningyoo!!!" as he said this he pointed to the heavens and said to Mai "Come on Mai now nothing can stand in our way!!!"

(OOC: *Epic music starts playing* GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!!!!!
super duper awesome, that's what I say.)
Back to top Go down
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Barredleft247/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (247/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:17 am

(ooc: gurren lagann gurenn lagann gurenn lagann..WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!)

Why do i have a feeling ive seen this before?!
Mai blinked, staring at Xander, the poses the two of them were doing seemed...similar.
not just that they were both pointing..it was more like shes seen it before.
She decided to wave it off and jump onto the Ningyoo, shouting once more herself as she looked at Xander again.
"yeah...alright." another smile appeared on her face, this was pretty interesting in its own way. "besides..."
"Who the hell do they think we are?!"

(ooc:....yeaaaaaaah....hahahaha...)
Back to top Go down
sasuke uchiha

sasuke uchiha

Character sheet
Character: Chaos
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Rai watched Ningyoo transform into a metal lion to fend off the ferals and soldiers.
"I better go help them."
He took one quick glance at Miu who was still busy with his water clones and then dashed toward Ningyoo to help fight off the vicious soldiers and ferals.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesasuke5.deviantart.com/
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
Character: Arrai
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:57 pm

"Ok." Arrai bolted forward trying to stay close to Joshua.

The two began to delve deeper and deeper intot he thorns until it was very thick, the hands the whole while, unable to reach them. Arrai was actually amused by the magic. He himself never really had a use for it, or tried learning. It was unneccesary. Besides, he liked to feel his blade run through people. As the two reached the end of the wall, they made it into a corridor. Arrai was grateful Joshua kept the forcefield up, because the thorns were still all around.

"Welp." Arrai patted off the dirt. "I guess we should head towards the depressing looking stuff." Arrai, immediately shifted their direction towards the darker looking corridor of thorns. "Keep up cutie." He said over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://ladyduzell.deviantart.com/
Arch-D
Mannor Master
Mannor Master

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:14 am

Mai charged forward on the nigyoo, guns blazing as she shot wildly, taking a second or 5 to add a new clip.
"Im not really enjoying this." She looked around her, once at Xander. "Killing...ah well. If that's what it takes to get this over and done with."
She spotted the eyepatch in the distance that she was asked to get.
"Oh look. Almost there."

(OOC:...you guys suck. XD i have nothing to do. I dont want to use my new character though, he's such a geeky awsome guy.)
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 am

CUTIE?! Joshua was taken back. He shivered a little once Arrai started to take the lead. Something doesnt seem to sit right with this guy, but theres no turning back now. Safety in numbers. He lagged a bit behind, so made sure to keep up.

"So... tell me," Joshua inquired cautiously, "is this person a close friend? Or more like a brother perhaps? Neither of you seem related by blood." There was a small silence. "That is of course if you dont mind talking about it."
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 am

"Brother?" Arrai scoffed slightly chuckling at the idea. 'Ha, ha, that is hilarious.' "No, no...he's not my brother and we definitely aren't friends." Arrai smiled to himself. If it were up to Larien, he was sure that he would ditch him. But no. Larien chose to stay with him because of the promise they had made to each other a long time ago. With a dangerous glint to his eye, he looked over his shoulder, the insanity creeping in. "He's my prey." A small smile followed those words. He paused for a moment to see the kids reaction before smiling cheerfully. "And I just LOVE to "eat" my prey." He wriggled his fingers in a perverted way. "He's my delicious little lover." He winked. If Larien had heard these words no doubt he would have been upset and confused.

As they moved deeper and deeper into the maze of Larien's mind. They came to a clearing and found a large ball of thorns. It hung from the other vines in the center of the clearing. The thorns were bigger and darker than those around. A small ball, like a cocoon even. "How much you want to bet he's hiding in there?" Arrai gestured towards the dangerous and thorny womb.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:20 am

Joshua shivered at his words and kept his staff close to him, inching away just a little bit. "Ehehe... okay then," he said nervously. His smile didnt make him feel anymore comfortable. Nor did the way he moved his fingers. It just made him shudder even more. I dont think i should mess around with this guy after this is over...

At last they came into a clearing, with a strange cocoon like... thing, except it was covered with vines.

"How much you want to bet he's hiding in there?"

Joshua shook his head. "You can't bet on anything. It could be a trap to protect himself even further. It may be some sort of monster." He took a defensive stance. "Be careful alright? I'll make sure you don't get hurt if it is a trap," Joshua said, readying his magic.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:45 am

"Hm, you could be right." Arrai agreed. He tried to circle the ball, to see if there was anyway to see through. "Well, I guess there's only one way to find out." Arrai grabbed a hold of the vine outskirts of the cocoon, barely wincing as the thorns dug into his skin and pierced deep. He ripped the first clump off with fluid motion of blood and plant.

"You're not going to make this easy are you?" Arrai asked Larien. He worked on the cocoon as best as he could, ripping, tearing, and clawing. Soon he had a rather large thorn embedded in his hand straight through the other side. He removed the thorn, the wounds on his arms and hands quickly disappearing. 'I guess my healing works in here too.'

With a renewed fervor he again began to rip and tear at the plants. Making a dent. He finally saw an opening. "What's this?" It was a black thing. It looked like a blob. The thorns that cut into it, caused more black tar looking liquid to ooze from the openings. "Well that is bizarre." He poked and prodded at the ball. It gave slightly under his prodding but was still strong. "Lala? Are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Joshua peered over, moving slightly from his position, only to see some sort of black viscous liquid gathered together much like a large dew drop, except it looked much less pleasant. "Maybe you should step back..." He wasn't sure what to make of it. It might suck Arrai right in, or transform into some sort of monster, but nothing can be assumed yet. The only thing to do was to wait and see. He would make sure to bring Arrai right back with his magic at any sign of movement of the gooey blob.

There was a chilling breeze that made Joshua shiver. He wasn't sure if it was just him or if Arrai could feel it too, but one thing was for sure, he could sense what was to come was not good.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Arrai stared at the dew drop for awhile longer. "Hey, can I borrow your staff for a second." A test would be good. Even if this was some sort of creature, waking it up was better than just waiting around. The longest their bodies were in here meant the longer their bodies were left unmanaged, and quite possibly in harms way. He was unsure about sticking his hand in there, but perhaps a stick would work better.
Back to top Go down
Tsen
Arch Master
Arch Master
Tsen

Character sheet
Character: Theo
HP:
The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Barredleft357/500The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (357/500)

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Augh sorry wrong account XD this was bound to happen sooner or later
Back to top Go down
http://dragonbladerx.deviantart.com/
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

A possibility of ruining or maybe even losing his prized staff? That was something Joshua didnt want... even so it would probably be safer. I suppose i can always call my staff back if that thing tries to swallow it or something... A little reluctant, he tossed the blond man his only weapon, hoping nothing bad would happen to it.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Arrai grabbed a hold of the staff, and making sure to hold onto the end of it. With an exagerated caution he used the tip of the staff and slowly moved it forward. The staff made contact with the solid fluid and slowly penetrated like a tar pit with effort. The fluid began to engulf the tip of the staff and Arrai cautiously puleld it out, a trail of the black tar following the staff end. Seeing that the staff was all right, he dug the staff in between two thorny vines to rest it there. Then reaching forward Arrai stuck his hand intot he same hole he had made.

The tar certainly felt icky and sticky, but it wasn't hot, nor excesively cold, just thick feeling. He removed his hand not finding anything. 'It must be deeper in.' he thought. Then it began to hapen.

Tar leaked from where the intrusion had been. It began to leak, more, and more. Arrai moved his feet to avoid getting stuck to the vines. The Tar was now pouring out of the hole and strangely enough, it looked alive, like it was moving of it's own accord. In fact he could have sworn it often looked like a slimy claw or hand.

"Uh...." The tar was now engulfing the thorns and squeezing out. Arrai jumped backward to avoid the spilling tar. "uh.... Ooops?" Arrai seemed to ask the thin air. 'Shoot.' Arrai thought, realizing that he had left the staff back in the vines. He tried to see a way to get safely over to the staff, but the tar was now engulfing the vines the staff rested between.

The tar had now taken on a definate shape. A creature made out of tar, big, sticky and oozing. It's clawed hands and legs appearing grotesque and frightening. In fact it looked slightly like the beast ferral that Larien transformed into. Well, a oozing tarish ferral Larien.

"I don't think this bodes well." Arrai said to his companion.

NOTE: I'm gonna post Larien real quick feel free to make a post, or wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
Character: Larien Sîrfalas
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 pm

The creature began to take on it's drooping shape of tar. It's claws oozed and it's form was constantly changeing, but a beast like form was still present.

GET OUT

It growled. It sounded muffled but still loud like the low rumble of a beast.

It took a few steps forward, tar sticking to the floor and remaining behind it.

GET OUT

It repeated.
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:08 pm

No my staff! Joshua held up his hand as it started to glow. "Come back!"

The staff started to spin around like a disk, slicing any vines that may be entangling its escape, flying back to its owner.

What should I do? I dont want to hurt him... but what else can we do? He made a glance at Arrai, then back at the monster. Taking in a breath, Joshua edged toward the slimy beast. "It's okay," he said as soothingly as possible. "We're not here to hurt you... We want to help."

It wasn't the best idea, but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:23 pm

GET AWAY! it growled as the magic user stepped forward. LEAVE THIS PLACE. GO. It lifted an oozing claw to ward them off, slamming it down as a warning. It barred it's teeth, well, it's mouth made a snarl hoping to be as intimidating as possible.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Arrai

SupaTuna's Arrai

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 pm

Arrai nodded to Joshua in aproval. This creature sounded more frightened than it did pissed off. He stepped forward the Creature quickly turning it's head in his direction.

"Lala, is that you?" He asked the beast. "This can't be what you think of yourself is it?" Arrai made another step. Causing the creature to release a low growl. A warning STAY BACK

"How can I help you to see." Arrai asked again. "You aren't a monster. You never were one." Larien knew nothing of real monsters, just of what he percieved as a monster. "Come with us." Larien gestured the creature closer. "We can leave this place together." He explained.
Back to top Go down
SupaTuna's Larien

SupaTuna's Larien

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:47 pm

NO! DON'T LOOK AT ME!! GO AWAY!

The creature gnashed it's teeth growling. However somewhere in the deep growl Larien's voice could be heard.

LEAVE ME ALONE! I CAN'T LEAVE! I'M A MONSTER!

Larien's voice became more and more aparent as the beast growled and yelled.

"Just...go away. Leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Syrasen
Peace Keeper
Peace Keeper
Syrasen

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 pm

As the beast seeped his last words, Joshua could hear something more apparent, more... human like. He smiled.

Hmmm... just like old times huh Theo...

"Well..." Joshua started circling around the beast. "Even if you think you look like a monster, you certainly don't act like one." He clenched his fist and looked up to the empty sky. "A monster is one who would destroy the world for his own wants and desires..." He spread his arms out. "One who wallows himself in the sins of the world, enjoying every moment of wrath, lust, greed, vanity..." He closed his eyes and continued to walk. "All for himself, uncaring of others who are suffering because of him, maybe even slaughtering all in his way like cattle." Eventually he came back around in a complete circle and walked up to Larien's ferocious face, staring deep into his eyes, unafraid. "Tell me, are you like that? Judging from the risk your friend is willing to take I should certainly think not."

He put his hands toward his chest and closed his eyes.

"We may look down upon ourselves, but others see the better in us."

"But it is your decision whether to accept my words or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rain.... I like the rain.   The rain.... I like the rain. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rain.... I like the rain.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Solace :: Character Role Play :: Roleplay :: The wars of Solace :: Amina-
Jump to: